Overeem: Ranked on potential? Re-visited

Home Forums MMA Related Overeem: Ranked on potential? Re-visited

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

pewnt

http://fightlinker.com/forums/topic/overeem-ranked-on-potential/

glassjawsh, YEAH RIGHT, Reem.Hadouken, P W, mamoru, Grass Hoppa…..How do my nuts taste today.

Two years, and 3 months after my post I can say that my “laughable” opinions are better than your love for roided men. Still want to claim that 0vereem would destroy the UFC HW division. Still want to claim he’ll outstrike JDS…

Ooh, a link to 5 pages of nerds arguing about something that has no importance or relevance.  Thank you so much!  I’m going to read that right away.

subo

Hey! I was right too!

subo

I was right too!

How right were you, SUbo?

glassjawsh

i like being a nerd and I’m constantly wrong. so yeah, suck my dick

glassjawsh

I also like the part where I was right that “Overeem would fold brock like a chair”  because that figuratively happened

glassjawsh

also also (also) reading the old forums makes me sad in my buttseks parts.  this place used to be awesome (especially when ryan would lock himself in his basement and not post for a week at a time)

Glassjawsh – your buttseks parts never get enough of a break from being relentlessly hammered to feel sad.

Bloke told me down the bus station … must be true.

variable

@jawshy the old April fools were always my favorite, shitdog was one of the best.

variable

Hmm google chrome is fucking up

frickshun

I mentioned to Jim Genia the other day how fun the site used to be. Ryan lost his funny, then found it, then lost it again real quick, then sold out to Rebellion & “toned it down,” AKA stopped being funny.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives