Overeem: Ranked on potential?

Home Forums MMA Related Overeem: Ranked on potential?

This topic contains 72 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  pewnt 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

subo

I make my own rankings and spam them around… via USA Today.

YEAH RIGHT

I’m sickened that millions of people will be forced to read your shit and think its true. Disgusting. How on earth did you get that gig?

iamphoenix

yeah frick. that’s a dick pounder. or knee slapper. fuck. masturbation.

subo

I don’t write for USA Today, but I do contribute to their rankings. Somehow, my ballot is in there with Gross’ and Breen’s and MDS’. Crazy.

G Funk

Soooooo, how did you get that gig Derek?

a couple two letter acronyms

Reems best mma win of recent note has been the win over Rodgers. Other than that he’s been making a highlight reel of can executions.

Until he makes a serious run against Werdum, Fedor, Bigfoot, Barnett all the other SF wins he still be a lower top 10 fighter. He knocked off The Grimm and hasn’t done anything since and even though I see him crushing most UFC heavy’s, that doesn’t matter until he actually does it.

YEAH RIGHT

Subo-Stop sucking your own dick, your not tight and your opinions suck. Someone at USA Today thought it would be funny to play a prank on their boss when he asked him to find a respected mma blogger and got you.

i think its like he has the every man opinion for USA today, i have never read nor seen that newspaper.

subo

My ballot deserves head. It’s that good.

I don’t remember exactly how I weaseled my way in – I wasn’t in at the ground floor – but I thank Richard and Nate at BE for making it possible. It’s a helluva feather to have in your cap. One day, I’ll see my name in that damn newspaper, and it won’t be related to any kind of hostage situation.

YEAH RIGHT

Ohh, so you sucked dick for the job. That makes more sense.

subo

Just for that, I’m dropping Fedor a spot every month due to inactivity.

pewnt

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA fanboys!!!!! Don’t worry. I’ll be back to crush your next overrated man crush glassjawsh. LMAO!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives