twitter google

OVEREEM TESTS POSITIVE FOR ROIDS. Maybe.

Home Forums MMA Related OVEREEM TESTS POSITIVE FOR ROIDS. Maybe.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

He is rumored to be out of the Brock fight. His name popped up on the NSAC docket scheduled for Monday (meaning the summoned him for an immediate meeting).

Dana White denied he was sick or injured and was not off the card during the 140 post fight presser.

Mir already said he would fight Brock in 3 weeks at the drop of a hat.

CAP

Oh shit!

kvelertak

He’s not off. I think if it was a drug thing Dana would cut him or kick him like he did with um… whatshisface.

Letibleu

they probably found horse roids

FiveBoltMain

lmao @ leti

Last I read it was a licensing issue. Apparently he doesn’t have his license yet and that’s what’s being discussed at today’s commission agenda. Perhaps he still has to submit medical records or something, but if it was as cut and dry as a failed drug test word would be out by now…

Adam is right. If that were the case he would be gone due to the fact DW does not piss around about that at all. He makes sure the sport doesn’t lose face to bs like that. Anyways just got involved with the site take a look at this website for some great deals on mma gear.

CAP

You sell roids?!?!

G Funk

^Oh yeah DW has a no BS tolerance policy about PED’s. Great way to introduce your MMA prowess…

frickshun

KILL ELITEMMACLOTH!!

frickshun

PS: Hey fellas, great to meet you all. I’d like to share my opinions with you & I think we’ll get along really well………..BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

CAP

frick I totally agree!!! Check out Elite MMA Clothing

G Funk

He’s sexy and he’s Jewish

frickshun

I got passion in my tax returns & I ain’t afraid to show it, show it, show it……I’M KOSHER & I KNOW IT!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives