twitter google

Pacquiao vs Margarito

Home Forums Everything else Pacquiao vs Margarito

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

I’m fuckin pumped! Should be a great fight! Margarito is a big mother fucker with a fuckin solid ass chin who knows how to fuck shit up!

Also, the card is pretty good, as far as boxing cards go.

Mike Jones and Kelly Pavlik are on the undercard, both pretty sweet fighters.

If your just going to say boxing sucks, or margarito is a cheater (even though there is no evidence he knew about what was in his wraps, aand it was found before the fight so he didn’t cheat) just fuck off and go somewhere else.

Should be a good one, plus the free ufc fights=a great saturday night.

frickshun

Did you just need a high five?

Let’s do this thing!!

YEAH RIGHT

Hell ya!!

frickshun

I’m not the celebrating type but last week I was playing basketball w/some co-workers. Guys were slapping hands after the last game. I walked up to a black co-worker, faked the handshake & (in jest) jumped up for my very 1st chest bump. To my suprise, black guys have a 6th sense for it & he was up in the air the exact moment I was. Since I have mega hops I somehow managed to chestbump & get smacked in my junk @ the same time.

subo

Fuck Margarita and anyone defending him.

iamphoenix

if i find out someone gets knocked out i’ll look for it online later. if they don’t get knocked out, i won’t do that.

there’s nothing wrong with a bit of extra motivation in the gloves SUB.

YEAH RIGHT

Subo you missed the part where I said fuck off. So go fuck yourself.

subo

No I totally saw that. What you don’t get to do with the forums is have a “I love dick and don’t care to hear from you pussy fans” club. Fuck this match up, fuck this guy and fuck defending it.

Only time I’ll ever agree with Subo, but Margarito is a cheating piece of shit. There’s no way in hell he didn’t know there was a block of fucking plaster in his wraps and the mere intent to load his wraps and put Mosley’s life in jeopardy for his own benefit is enough to condemn him. Also, there were stains on the inserts that were similar to stains on Margarito’s hands after the Cotto fight, pointing to the incredibly likely possibility that he did load his gloves for prior bouts.

frickshun

G Funk

Yeah, he fucking knew, how the hell can’t you notice that chit meing.

Omomatta

Come on G….He thought it was blow….for later when he was waxing some hooker ass. He clearly needed something to snort off of it. You know how that shit works. That pissed him off more than anything….he tweeted it for fucksake.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives