twitter google

People are dumb. You probably.

Home Forums Everything else People are dumb. You probably.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 4 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

So I’m on facebook and shit, seeing what people are up to because I have nothing else to do, and my friends are like, “Change your profile pic to a cartoon character to help out child abuse” and I was like, that’s cool…but it’s fucking lame. No one is helping shit. Facebook causes have to be the dumbest fucking thing ever created. Doing that doesn’t help prevent child abuse, I’m pretty sure children who are getting abused right now don’t have access to facebook.
    Is there a word to describe that? Acting like you’re doing something important even though you haven’t, but you think you are, but you’re not…?

Anyway. Yeah…

Fuck.

YEAH RIGHT

I said that to my girlfriend and shit got all pissy.

It’s completely true though. Just like those “I love Boobies” bracelets, completely useless. Just another way to say “Hey, look at me.”

CAP

CAP “likes” this!

frickshun

I changed mine to “Pirates of Dark Water” just to show people how superior my knowledge of cartoons is…..

glassjawsh

i am the only person i know under 48 that doesn’t have a facebook.

i think that makes me a hipster

MadMan

subo

Mine’s Underdog.

iamphoenix

^fag.

G Funk

You’re not alone Glass, The social network is not for me but I get it.

i network but mostly about mine and my cats bowl movements. if you think about it the forums is networking

glassjawsh

clint’s facebook status – moved bowl to lips, lit bowl, inhaled the sweet delicious emanating from bowl, passed bowl to cat, watched cat’s bowel movements for next 3 hours

maybe i go bowling with my cat

Omomatta

I changed mine due to peer pressure. I also have a mohawk and do drugs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives