twitter google

racist

Home Forums Everything else racist

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

Funny how white people are up in arms over this. White people already have eharmony and meet.com and pizza hut, paintballing, lacross, snowboarding, nascar, catholism…the list goes on..harvard, yale, mayonaisse, sitcoms, hollywood, nasa, the police…fuck, cant black people hhave one site just for black people? Taking away everything from them since day 1. Fucking craaazy

Letibleu

I thought we shared mayonnaise. They also have fried chicken and watermelon along with Fanta. We kept the show Friends for like 10 years. Now African Americans were given Obama as a way of saying “ooops, sorry, we fucked up between 1670 to 1865 but now can we be friends”.

In Canada because of the hole in the ozone we don’t see color which makes racism extremely difficult to practice. I tried it once by calling a woman I saw in the supermarket a nigger but it turned out i was mistaken and it was actually an Asian lady.

So would a straight only internet dating site be discriminatory towards Thingvolds and Omomatta?

they have BET and thats enough. i just thought it was weird that black people have fought so hard to be included when this seems to keep the separate.

Letibleu

You talk like all the black people of the United States got together and had a referendum.

Its not a black only dating site that is a problem its the reaction to it that can become the problem.

Anyways, back to dick n fart jokes.

what would you know… black people dont live in canada

CAP

I was in british columbia during a cruise, saw a dude reading comic books in public.

That is all the evidence I needed to see that the Canadian is the master race. Well that and B.C. is fucking goregeous.

hayes

As an
    Coach Outlet Online
    American socialite and hotel heiress, Paris Hilton has built up
    Coach Outlet Online
    a global brand on her sexy image — and sometimes very
    Coach Factory Outlet
    few clothes.But many believe she has gone a step too
    Coach Outlet Store
    far in opening a store selling luxury items in the Muslim
    Coach Outlet
    holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Hilton’s rise to worldwide fame
    Coach Factory Outlet
    was boosted in part by a homemade sex movie that
    Coach Outlet
    went viral online in 2003, days before the debut of her
    Coach Outlet Store Online
    reality TV series “The Simple Life.”This does not sit well
    Coach Factory Online
    with many in Mecca, which attracts three million Muslim pilgrims
    Coach Factory Outlet
    from around the world every year.All Muslims who are able are
    Coach Outlet Online
    expected to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, and non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the city.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives