Rampage punks Bones

Home Forums MMA Related Rampage punks Bones

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  agentsmith 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

agentsmith

At the UFC 135 press conference, Bones starts to do his standard “I’m not looking at you” pose for the staredown, and Rampage punks his ass good.

CAP

That was awesome! And you can tell it bothers Jones. Also watch Dana double over in laughter.

frickshun

Dana wasn’t laughing, he was tucking his chain & putting his wallent into his front pocket.

G Funk

Goddamn Page has a big head.

FiveBoltMain

:D

frickshun

BUTTERS!!

Yay!

Rodriguez

The whole “Jon Jones staredown” meme is that he looks off into the distance and never at his opponent. Rampage turns and faces where Jon is fixated on and poses like he’s a fan taking a picture with the champ. Fucking awesome.

CAP

Bones: “Rampage did turn his back on me at the press conference. Kind of pissed me off. So I might do a little extra in the fight because of that. I’m outraged. I’m outraged and you guys will see that.”

Rampage: “I know your weakness, though. That thing that got that hair on it right there, that chin. That’s your weakness, homie. Ain’t nobody ever hit you. And guess what? I’m going to tell you, I ain’t scared of you. I ain’t scared of none of the stuff you got. I done fought people your height, your Muay Thai, your wrestling; I done fought people with better wrestling, I fought Olympic caliber wrestlers. You good, homie, but you ain’t the best. I’m the best and I’m going to show you. Bow down. Polish that belt. … You real cocky and you’re going to get put in your place.”

This is getting good!

frickshun

Nobody can shit talk better than the blacks!! It’s the same w/sports you know….. (it’s b/c of their horse penises & knowing they have a very low life expectancy rate).

Letibleu

Woah, 2 mexicans pop up at the same time. Did they cross back at the same time?

Happy you didnt go cold on the table Joan :) (sorry for the dog gif, it was stronger than me).

kvelertak

Jones bit off too much with page on this side of things. I bet he’s been freaking out uptight black guys all his life.

kvelertak

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME RASHAD!!!

just shows how much of a white black guy jon jones really is

FiveBoltMain

jon jones is turning into a bitch. how the hell does this piss him off?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives