twitter google

Role Model Jon Jones Drinks Jesus Juice, Blesses Pole and Sheds Bentley

Home Forums MMA Related Role Model Jon Jones Drinks Jesus Juice, Blesses Pole and Sheds Bentley

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  atyu2020 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Jon Jones was warned that fame and money would go to his head. He told everyone he was above all that and that. He said the Lord would always be his shepperd.

Saturday Jon Jones decided to get closer to Jesus by drinking Jesus blood. Lots of it. He then decided to get divine with a light pole. The light pole apparently was attracted to Jones’ Bentley and wanted to hug it. Selfless Jones felt sorry for the pole and decided to shed himself of material goods and gave the Bentley to the pole. The police were moved by this act of compassion and gave Jones a place to rest for a few hours. After some much needed rest and meditation, Jones’ mother came, made a donation and drove the carless role model home.

Bless you Jon Jones, keep it real! :)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/more-sports/ufc-star-jon-jones-charged-with-dwi-after-wrecking-car/article2438381/

car

wreck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlWk7XU_vJ4

iamphoenix

he should be dead. for realsies

Letibleu

Remember this:

“I’m very comfortable with the UFC putting me out there and trying to use me as one of the guys to promote the sport and bring it to a new
    level. I think if I was a knucklehead and if I was a guy you had to
    worry about getting a DWI or going out and doing something really
    stupid, they simply wouldn’t promote me. I think they see the guy that I
    am, and they trust that. Even though I’m a 24 year old, I’m a
    trustworthy 24 year old.”

ok that was pretty damn funny

mobius

:'( sniff… such a beautiful thing!

he’s so magnanimous. how can anyone not love him?

Is that really his car?

iamphoenix

one car is cut in half. the other car is not. this is bullshit!

Letibleu

Like Afghanestain is spellet so wierdly when I was
    in shcool i tried to spelt it but I spelled it wrong, than i got yelled
    at for not spelt it right.

Letibleu

penix, they say he can do amazing things. He got it fixed fast.

thingvolds

lol.  i and a few others here have said for years.  jon jones is a fucking doucher.  a fake, disingenuous, conceited, overrated doucher.

if the ufc wants a real man to represent their shitty sport, a real poster boy, the obvious choice is JDS.  not this fake ass christian batman with an authority fetish and no loyalty.  he is a bitch and a snitch.  let him move up to hw instead of fighting guys he towers over so jds can fuck his ass make him humble.  old country way.

Letibleu

^^ I do agree. Only problem with JDS is he sounds like a little girl when he is excited. Did you hear him squeal quen he won the belt on Fox live?

Here is my interpretation of the situation, using the pole Position Racing videogame no less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlWk7XU_vJ4

iamphoenix

^ lawls

CAP

It’s a lifestyle bro.

frickshun

Funny Leddy.

luffy

Beautiful hair may not have been something you were born with, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have it. With a few simple tips incorporated into your daily beauty routine, you can achieve the results you have always wanted with your hair. The following article will offer you some advice on how to do just that.

Use blow-dryers with caution. Blow-drying can be harsh on your hair, so if you must use one, make sure you are using it correctly. Always aim the dryer so that the nozzle points down the shaft of your hair, away from your scalp. Use a round brush to isolate individual sections of your hair for drying, and use the cool setting to set your hair when you are done.
    <a href=”Fake’>http://www.fakeoakley-glasses.com“><strong>Fake Oakleys</strong></a>
    When washing your hair, you should start by rinsing it with water to get most of the impurities out. Then, gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and in the hair. Take your time and make sure all your hair is covered with shampoo. Rinse until all the shampoo is gone.

Wet your hair before you jump in your pool. If you allow your hair to absorb fresh water before jumping in, it will not absorb as much of the damage causing chlorine. Your hair will not dry out as badly if you take this step each and every time you swim in chlorinated water.

People that have fine, limp strands of hair can benefit from a number of specialized products on the market. This starts with the right shampoo. If you have limpness in your hair, apply a less-is-more philosophy, otherwise you will weigh down your hair even more. This means using a volumizing shampoo and a light-weight conditioner.

Hair products that you use to make your hair look nice can be doing more damage than you think. As you choose your products, avoid the ones that contain any alcohol. The alcohol will dry your hair out quickly. These products could also dry out your scalp, so avoid any contact with the scalp.<a href=”Cheap’>http://www.fakeoakley-glasses.com“><strong>Cheap Oakleys</strong></a>

To avoid split ends, watch how you dry your hair when you get out of the bath. Vigorous drying with a towel causes the ends of the hair to split. Using the towel, gently squeeze the excess water out of your hair. To untangle any knots, use a wide-toothed comb rather than a brush.

Is static a problem for your hair? Try using a dryer sheet! Lightly rubbing the dryer sheet against your hair will remove the static and leave it looking smooth. If you’d prefer to save your dryer sheets for the dryer, static can also be treated with an all-natural boar bristle hair brush.

Use proper hair drying techniques to avoid damaging your hair. Towel dry before using a blow dryer to minimize the amount of time you use the machine. Don’t allow the hair dryer to sit in one spot for longer than a few seconds. Use the dryer on one of the lowest settings.
    <a href=”Fake’>http://www.fakeoakley-glasses.com“><strong>Fake Oakley Sunglasses</strong></a>
    Letting you hair dry naturally is the best way to avoid dry fly away hair. Simply blot your hair with a fluffy towel after washing. Using a blow dryer can strip your hair of moisture that keeps it looking healthy. If you must use a blow dryer, use a product that protects your hair from the heat.

If you enjoy braiding your hair, remember that pomade is your best friend! Pomade will help smooth down flyaway hairs from your braid(s), and keeps the components of your braid tight and tidy. Furthermore, pomade leaves behind no shine or grease if you use it sparingly, so your hair will look perfect, naturally.

Avoid hot water when washing you hair. Lukewarm water is okay, and cold water is even better, if you can tolerate it. Hot water dries out the hair and can irritate the scalp. If you are used to a steaming hot shower, use a shower cap and wash your hair separately.

Take the time to read the labels on all of the hair care products that you plan on using. You may find that your favorite products contain harsh chemicals or other ingredients that you’d rather not place in your hair on a consistent basis. In fact, some of these ingredients may have a short term hair benefit, but in the long run, they can damage your hair even more!

Don’t over-brush your hair. It used to be common practice to brush your hair 100 times every day, however, this often does more harm than good. Brushing can help keep your hair shiny by distributing oils from your scalp, but brushing your hair too hard or too often can weaken the strands and instead, causes breakage and split ends.

During the course of the day, refrain from touching your hair with your hands. Your fingertips and palms pick up a lot of bacteria from the things that you eat and touch, as you do not want this to get on your hair. If you must touch your hair, wash your hands in advance.
    <a href=”Oakley’>http://www.fakeoakley-glasses.com“><strong>Oakley Sunglasses Outlet</strong></a>
    While you should wash your hair often, don’t overdo it. Washing your hair too often, strips it of its natural oils, which gives it shine and volume. For most people, washing their hair a few times a week is enough, unless their hair is especially oily. Washing too often will turn hair dry and brittle.

Hopefully, this article has given you some great ideas on getting your hair into great condition. Beautiful hair may not have been something you were born with, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have it. Follow the smart advice of this article to get your hair tame and beautiful and to keep it that way!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives