twitter google

Ronda Rousey Publicly Questions Sandy Hook Shooting Story

Home Forums MMA Related Ronda Rousey Publicly Questions Sandy Hook Shooting Story

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

Not long ago, I posted a thread where I aired my opinion that Ronda Rousey was a Reality Researcher (conspiracy theorist).  It seems I was 100% correct as usual.  Ronda recently tweeted a link to a video that questions the official story of what took place that tragic day and is now, predictably, taking heat for it.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/23/3907758/ufc-dana-white-ronda-rousey-sandy-hook-tweet-controversy-mma

I am not the biggest fan of WMMA, but Rousey has begun to win me over as a fan.  As a public figure, her willingness to openly question the official story on various issues takes a lot of courage, similar to what she has shown in the ring and the rest of her life.

I find it interesting that FL has chosen to ignore this huge breaking story, considering that they will publish a post on anything Rousey, including the last shit she took.

Ronda Rousey ‏@RondaRousey

@BloodstainLane thanks, I just figure asking questions and doing research is more patriotic than blindly accepting what you’re told

Interesting.

drunkenjunk

Ronda suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. A disease a lot of athletes/actors suffer from. In reality nobody gives a shit what ronda thinks because she isn’t intelligent. She thinks that because she’s famous(using that term loosely) that her opinion matters, it doesn’t.

thingvolds

Her opinion matters, everyone’s does to a degree.  But hers more than most people, simply because she is well known and therefore her opinion gets heard.  It should be the duty of every good citizen to always question the official story.  Always being a little skeptical is much less harmful than always believing what your told.  She is brave.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives