twitter google

Roy Jones Jr Rumored to have early stages of Dementia

Home Forums MMA Related Roy Jones Jr Rumored to have early stages of Dementia

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Roy Jones Jr has been rumored to have speech problems since his last recent KO defeat. During a live HBO broadcast everyone witnessed Roy struggling with the word ‘spectacular’. Although this is the only evidence caught on camera, it only helps cement the concern that those close to him have voicing. Boxing’s Gary Goodridge ladies and gentlemen.

As long as neither one of them pulls a Chris Benoit it should all be good. One has to wonder if MMA fighters like Chuck Liddell that possibly took one knock out too many have a good chance to wind up with some form of dementia too. His articulation has gotten noticeably worse over the years. Then again so has mine but that’s booze inflicted.

[youtube 8dqeW2pOJjw]

that’s just how black people say the word spectacular. it’s a white person word they never learned how to say it. that and mayonnaise.

they also say cone bred, fawty and bundaka-donk. they also warsh they clothez and git their nails did.

blackula knows all about this. he goes to cookouts. not bbq’s. black people are most comfortable in an all adiddas track suit and house shoes and enjoy sitting outside on their porch sweltering in the sun. sun screen makes them white if you put too much on them.

I knew someone was gonna whip out the race thing eventually but I was not expecting it in the very first post.

That’s just how black folks from da sowf talk.

G Funk

Frick’s been pullin a Agent Smith lately with MIB’s!

the first sign that he was losing his mind was thinking he had anything left in the tank after the glen johnson disaster

I thought he did that fight to promote his rap album. That must have been sign #2.

Jawshy should take Roy under his wing and introduce him to the libary.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.