twitter google

scooby snacks to the first person who can tell me whats wrong this article

Home Forums MMA Related scooby snacks to the first person who can tell me whats wrong this article

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

Letibleu

This is what is wrong withthe article and I quote: “… Ultimately, none of the scheduled fights had to be canceled as first feared. “

“Cancelled” or “Canceled?”. This is the question.

The British spelling doubles the \”l\” but American spelling does not. The American rule is, only double the final consonant if it is preceded by a SINGLE consonant AND if the accent falls on the final syllable or the word is of one syllable. For example: \”commit (ted), prefer(red), stop(ped), swim(ming)\”. But, \”entered, canceled, traveled, availed\”.

Taking into account that the article starts off by stating the authors location as being LONDON, I am assuming this author has no respect for the British and should be forced to take 30 of Bispings girly punches.

Do I get a scooby snack?

subo

It’s on Yahoo.

NinjaCodah

“the worst-case scenario had been avoided, meaning he remains in the mix for a shot at UFC welterweight champion Anderson Silva.”

in the mix? AHAHAHAHA
    UFC Welterweight champion Anderson Silva? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

and I’m not done reading it yet.

Letibleu

I didnt even get that far!

iamphoenix

i don’t want to read. just tell me whats wrong with it. and i don’t know what type of snack that is anyway.

glassjawsh

jokes on me, originally the picture of bisping was a picture of spencer fisher

wanted to point it out on account of yahoo sports being an unfunny joke

subo

So I was right, then.

iamphoenix

i was right.

Millertime

You holding out on us Jawsh? I didn’t know you liked to get wet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives