twitter google

Should Subo ______________

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Should Subo ______________

This topic contains 95 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author

subo

Should Subo applaud Tanhauser for maintaining the Fedor avatar or castigate him for cowardly abandoning the Fedorhadouken name just cause dude got choked out by a guy with a 2-2 record in the UFC and a recent win over Mike Kyle?

mmariusp

You forgot he beat Antonio Silva after Pyle.
    And why do you care, you don´t even watch Strikeforce becouse they signed Josh Barnett. meanwhile BaLco Carwin and Sonnen is getting backed by the UFC, but that doesn´t matter does it?

ok, let´s get this ship back on track..

Should Subo stop beeing a complete troll on FL, Watchkalibrun and BE and start looking for a real job.

Millertime

Should Subo have a writing contest with Millertime? Sorry for another rhetorical question. Subo If you have a write off with me and beat me by vote i will leave Fightlinker forever and apologize to you on a webcam shirtless. If you lose you have to quit writing for fightlinker, change your name to Millertime’s bitch, and take footage of your trailer park. This is a real bet if you agree to it we will both agree on the same topic. You can use whatever drug will make you creative enough to compete with me. It has to be 150 words (no more than 175) and we will post them on the same day. You get 48 hours to write it. It’s like the movie speed but this time the bad guy wins. If you don’t wanna make the bet i understand. Your from Colorado Springs. Weakness, inbreeding, and white trash pump threw your veins.

:)

iamphoenix

i still don’t know what a subo is.

subo

Lol at 150 words in 48 hours. I did 600 in an hour for class last week. I believe you would have trouble reading that many words in an hour. This ain’t a democracy, it’s a Harktatorship, and dude likes me. I like having idiots hate me and all, but this is getting silly. Write something – that’s always awesome – or run along.

Also, it’s “you’re”.

iamphoenix

600 words is a lot of words. if words were apples you’d have 600 apples inside your computer. and if your computer was a basket you would need more than one. probably would need like 20 baskets to carry all those apples. your dentist would be proud. but you wouldn’t be able to eat all those apples yourself though, you would need help. maybe 600 people at one apple a piece. i won’t eat the apple though because you’re probably thinking of a red apple and i don’t like red apples. green or fiji apples are the only apples i eat. it’s because they taste better.

frickshun

Haha……a dude in Korea has better grammar & spelling than Millertime. Don’t forget “threw” your veins.

Subotic–>I challenge you to a haiku contest. If I win, I feel good about myself. If you win, we throw Millertime off a cliff.

I love how Subo immediately breaks down and starts attacking Fedor when he runs out of half-ass arguments, when nobody is even thinking about Fedor cuz he hasn’t fought in… 6 months.

Also, if you really think changing your name on an internet forum is “cowardly” you’re a total dbag.

G Funk

If anyone has ever laughed at IAMPHoenix, show yourselves!

glassjawsh

@ G-Funk – I just did, ThingVoids and he should start an internet gibberish club

iamphoenix

dude i’m american.

subo

frickshun hates his wife
    Almost ran her over once
    Bet he still has dreams

Sorry to say, Tan:
    Fedor has been, was, and is
    way overrated.

iamphoenix

that wasn’t funny.

Millertime

Subo you may never realize its not the amount of words but the substance. I take it your backing down from the challenge?

mmariusp

Subo answer me this:

Which has the has the more impressive record, Brock or Fedor?
    Not just the recent but overall.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives