twitter google

Should Subo ______________

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Should Subo ______________

This topic contains 95 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Suck it Trebek!!

Shibo

Should Subo make a chat so we can shoot the shit while challengers is on?

mmariusp

My question:
    Which has the has the more impressive record, Brock or Fedor?
    Not just the recent but overall.

Subo´s answer:
    Brock has beaten more
    Top ten fighters in two years
    Than Fedor in eight.

Subo´s follow up:
    The “why you” in that sentence is utterly redundant, kind of like judging a fighter in 2010 by what he did in 2003.

Subo also said:

Sorry to say, Tan:
    Fedor has been, was, and is
    way overrated.

Seriously, please answer me who has the more impressive record?
    Brock or fedor?

G Funk

“Subo´s answer:
    Brock has beaten more
    Than Fedor in eight.”

There’s your answer. Now the square block goes in the square hole okay sweetie…

subo

I mean, I KNOW Brock hasn’t beaten Lindland and Zulu and Randleman and Hong Man Choi YET…

GoldenArms

whoa!!!!! soobo wrote 600 words in an hour!!! holy shit!!!! thems is some english skillz!!!!!! I wonder if he got an extra star next to his name for that. what a faggot. get the fuck out of here soobo, no one likes you. you fucking troll

subo

Got an A on the assignment, too. Didn’t have the heart to tell her I made up the quotes.

GoldenArms

what kind of faggot brags about his night school writing assignments? jesus christ ryan is retarded for letting this inbred piece of shit write here.

mmariusp

G Fuck:
    “Subo´s answer:
    Brock has beaten more
    Than Fedor in eight.”

There’s your answer. Now the square block goes in the square hole okay sweetie…

No, I Want to hear what he thinks is more impressive, Lesnars 5-1 or Fedors 32-2.
    It should be a given answer to that but I want proof.

Since 2002 Fedor has beaten Nogueira, Filipovic, Herring (when he was motivated) Shillt, Sylvia and Coleman all in their Prime, In my opinion that´s more impressive than Loss Frank Mir, Randy Couture who lost to Nogueira, An impressive domination of Frank Mir and the absolute best win of his career against Carwin.

Millertime

Its 2010 Fedor is no longer relevant.

mmariusp

So you can´t imagine Fedor do to Brock, What Cain did last night?
    I sure can, By all means Brock Lesnar is legit and a really good HW, he proved that against Mir the second time and semented it against Carvin, but his defence is terrible and he reacts really ackward when getting hit (everybody does but Lesnar is in his own class)

Lesnar is not the monster the UFC fanboys thought he were and Fedor wasn´t unbeatable either, but nobody knows who the worlds best HW at this time.

enough of this and on with the thread:
    Should Subo change his avatar.

glassjawsh

golden arms needs a hookah or something

Millertime

“golden arms needs a hookah or something”

You in high school?

glassjawsh

sheesha may aide golden arms in calming the cauldron of rage that burns deep within his soul

now be a good little girl and go fetch daddy a sandwich

i leave for a couple weeks and this place turns all emo homo. grow up. Subo is here to make you retards angry… its the fox news effect. I dont agree with the guy, maybe 60/40, but you dont hear my whining about it. i state how i feel/think with reasonable arguments, usually, and move on with my life. Millertime i like you but i think its time you move on.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives