Should Subo ______________

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Should Subo ______________

This topic contains 95 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author

Millertime

I like you too Clint.

lets make out

scissors61

The last thing you should be doing is challenging people to writing contests, son.

thingvolds

GoldenArms –

should soobo go start his own blog and fuck off
    should soobo take a mma class and learn something
    should soobo get a job
    should soobo man up and fight me in the cage
    should soobo stop sucking kevin iole cock
    should soobo stop daydreaming about sitting on brock lesnars tattoo
    should soobo die of a mt dew and skoal overdose
    should soobo admit fedor is god
    should soobo stop begging for money
    should soobo stop writing completely
    should soobo move to north korea
    should soobo be framed and locked up in prison
    should soobo admit his opinion is worthless
    should soobo stick to being a bloody elbow troll
    should soobo admit he is the jonathan snowden of FL

WOW. lol

mmariusp

Spot on.

Anonymous

ugg boots london I saw something shocking uggs london on my way to work the other day. uggs new york While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat, with a Pashmina, hat and gloves,ugg boots london sale I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. ugg boots london shop This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.I do not uphold this belief.ugg boots sale london I love getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and ugg boots new york, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves, hats and gloves.ugg boots london stockists I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. uggs new york sale So personally, buy ugg boots london I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.Based on the population of Oregon, ugg new york I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not, uggs new york of sale I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece! uggs new york on sale

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives