snowden at it again, what does this guy like?

Home Forums MMA Related snowden at it again, what does this guy like?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  sandstorm 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

I don’t need to “explain” anything. What I wrote was self explanatory. WEC 51 had a lot of great moments but no great fights. Pretty good popcorn entertainment. Why would I defend that against charges it was “negative?” That is ludicrous on its face.

subo

It seems to be that “great fight” is just about the most Goddamn subjective phrase on Earth.

sounds like snowden is trying to troll his way onto a podcast

Haha Snowden is terrible, like 80 percent of the BE writers.

I rolled my eyes at that anti-wec thing too.

He officially jumped the shark with that ignorant shit.

I’ve already been invited onto the podcast. Follow along please.

Fightlinker

Yep, we’re going to have Jonathan on the Tuesday edition of this week’s Low Blow to talk about all this :-)

too bad ill be out of town

sandstorm

im actually excited about that. i really wanna hear this now. oh and so pumped radio shows comin back on sched!

Fightlinker

Yeah it’s about time, it got unacceptably sloppy this year

subo

So not only do you do a wrap up of the card with a guy that wasn’t there, now you’re not going to give me the chance to savage Snowden on air? Did I kick your cat without realizing it or something?

really subo should be on there too

sandstorm

subo should absolutely be on there. that would be so awesome, plus im just interested in what youd say to the guy. always like it when youre on the low blow. and ryan, its all good man, i know its gonna pick up. FL for life

glassjawsh

subo trashing kidate over copromotion < subo trashing snowden over snowden being a LCD pandering tool

I love that a guy who writes an event recap that is glorified play by play (and writes it three whole days after the event) has the nerve to criticize what anybody else has to say.

I’ve forgotten more about MMA than subo will ever know.

subo

Spoken like someone afraid of getting out debated on the radio. Tomas Rios was right – your ability to construct bullshit narratives is unmatched. I, however, get why you’re at Bloody Elbow.

You’ve also made up more about MMA than I’ll ever know.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives