twitter google

“Snowden vs. Subo”

Home Forums MMA Related “Snowden vs. Subo”

This topic contains 48 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  CAP 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Simco

This radio show is casting a shadow over the more important developments of BE/SBN, that Luke is no longer at BE and the only other MMA blog left is Gal’s Guide. Two of the biggest Thank God or WTFs to happen in the last year.
    You can decide which situation is which.

subo

I’m pretty sure MMA Mania still exists.

Millertime

Good for Subo.  It just shows you don’t need talent to become successfull.  He is the Bret Michaels of the MMA journalism.  

drunkenjunk

you infantry phoenix?

iamphoenix

nope. artillery.

I can’t get over how awesome it is that this is what makes you ask his division.

Simco

Mania began independent so I don’t count them, although I should, you’re right.

subo

Oh and hey, if anyone has anything to say about that thing I did, please let me know.

mmariusp

Ah fuck it, I can´t help myself.

Snowden is actually talented writer who has produced 2 great books about MMA, writes really good history pieces, comments and analyse on on one of the biggest MMA sites out there and are on some level connected.

Subo is an unemployed internet troll poster and writes about teh UFC is da BOMB on a comedy MMA site and isn´t even funny.

I think this is a huge mismatch.

mmariusp

Ah fuck it, I can´t help myself.

Snowden is actually talented writer who has produced 2 great books about MMA, writes really good history pieces, comments and analyse on on one of the biggest MMA sites out there and are on some level connected.

Subo is an unemployed internet troll poster and writes about teh UFC is da BOMB on a comedy MMA site and isn´t even funny.

I think this is a huge mismatch.

FiveBoltMain

You slack jaw faggots. Those pics weren’t that bad. I was expecting something worse. You pussies let me down.

G Funk

^ Jesus Butters what are you into?!

Grappo

Oh and hey, if anyone has anything to say about that thing I did, please let me know.

I’ve praised your FL podcast work before because you come off as much more reasonable and less of a d-bag when you’re speaking off the cuff than you do in your articles/comments.  That said, if you’re in a VS. scenario, you’ve got to turn the asshole dial up a few notches.  Make it more confrontational.  You’re the noob, but you seem way more comfortable debating than Snowden does, at least in that format, so it might be on you to actually make it an interesting back-and-forth.

glassjawsh

next time let me know about research you need more than a few hours before you need the data. it would have taken at least 5 hours of searching to compile anything worthwhile on minor org beltholders in the big leagues

I fucking hate the pompous tub of goo that is jonathan snowden and am willing to do whatever if it means making him look like a dick (publicly)

however i will never lower myself to the point that id actually ever listen to anything that BE ever puts up ever again

also what happened to douche thomas? there seems to be a bizarre purge going on amongst the more notable MMA bloggers around the web. ie thomas rios, jake rossen, luke thomas, WKR, etc

Subo > Snowden. And as always, fuck Bloody Elbow.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives