twitter google

Solution to View Region Restricted Content

Home Forums MMA Related Solution to View Region Restricted Content

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  atyu2020 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Many of you Jackals have been complaining about MMA content not being available because of your physical location (I’m looking at you, Fuel, FX, MTV2 and Spike!).
    Many of you tried those third party proxy services (me too) and found that the websites that block content via region also block proxy browsing.

There is a way!

There is a company I found called SuperVPN that provides an alternate solution to our problem. They provide a connection called a VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network).
    Essentially a VPN is when you connect from your house, through the internet into a companies internal network, and then back out to the internet on the other side. Form the outside, the see you as being from this company. So if you live in Canada and their servers are located say in Germany, everyone on the internet will see you as being from Germany. If you wanted to see content only available to Germans, you would have access to it even from Canada!
    Their plans are affordable, much cheaper than what some of us are already paying in the form of subscriptions to all these various websites to be able to view the content out of region.

-The connection is lighting fast (their entire network can manage up to 100Gb/second CRAZY!).

-They provide secure encryption for your connection.

-They have varied plans to match your exact need, cause some of us do more than just surf and look at MMA videos.

-It works with Windows & Mac, also Android/Mobile/iPhone/Blackberry/Symbian and Commodore 64! Well everything but the Commodore.

-Super easy to setup, even for you idiots.

Anyways, check it out, it is a must have. I will be using it in the following months and will keep you all posted on the cool stuff I can do with it, and maybe fun new stuff I find I can do that I couldn’t before.

agentsmith

G Funk

Has Leti finally killed HyOn, raped his dead body with his mouth, carefully cut off his skin and is wearing it as a suit?

This is in reference to his latest avatar that tricks me into thinking HyOn is posting comments again.

CAP

Amurica fuck yeah!

atyu2020

And New Orleans Saints Caps since you’re shelling out New York Giants Caps that kind of money on New York Jets Caps a hat, you may as well go the Oakland Raiders Caps whole nine yards and Philadelphia Eagles Caps pay a visit to the nearest Pittsburgh Steelers Caps premium hat retailer. Department stores NRL Snapback Caps are okay for a first Obey Snapback Caps look, but you have to Supreme Snapback Caps step inside at least one Ymcmb Snapback Caps of those headpiece temples. Learn to maximize Diamond Supply Co. Snapback Caps all your resources including those in The Hundreds Snapback Caps your own area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives