twitter google

sonnen level divorce from reality

Home Forums Everything else sonnen level divorce from reality

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

now subo is trying to blame not manning up on ryan not doing regular podcasts….

I’d hyan fightlinker to intervene but I’m not sure anyone even cares anymore

RAGE FACE!

iamphoenix

what does a podcast have to do with subo drinking piss? this is unrelated to the podcasts. he can drink piss on his own and record it, upload it to youtube and post it on here where it belongs. it doesn’t matter though, his time to drink his own piss has passed. He should be in exile right now.

It appears he’s using his ego’s desire to make a big deal out of it as a crutch for said ego to avoid doing it altogether.

CAP

HE BITCHED OUT. PERIOD.

G Funk

You hoochies seem surprised. I’d expect Slackey to be gullible but did you assnibblers really think that puss-ass narcissist was actually going to do it? I was rooting for slackey to lose cause I knew twas a one way bet.

drunkenjunk

if it makes you feel any better, i’m sure subo swallows way worse from his boyfriend on a daily basis.

G Funk

^ Jizz works wonders on your skin. If it’s from a vegan farmer it tastes good too.

iamphoenix

http://i.qkme.me/44s7.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives