twitter google

Spammers

Home Forums Everything else Spammers

This topic contains 54 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

subo

I’m going insane deleting and banning here. We’re gonna need a bigger capcha (or I’ll have to start approving people based on, you know, whether their names make sense and shit)

iamphoenix

hey subo, just delete their internet so fightlinker will run out on their computers.

Fightlinker

We just switched to a different captcha … dunno if it will stop them though. We might have to pony up some money to modify the site in order to stop the issue, and even that might be just a stopgap since everyone generally modifies the same way.

Past testing new captchas over the next week the only other thing I can think of is giving 10 of the harder core forum people the ability to delete posts and nuke users.

subo

Or – OR – we could just have a brief waiting period for new users and get rid of the names that make no sense.

^like mal666 and subo

I do like the waiting period but how long? a day? a couple hours? can’t we just ban all “brown” people from posting?

Anonymous

ugg boots london I saw something shocking uggs london on my way to work the other day. uggs new york While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat, with a Pashmina, hat and gloves,ugg boots london sale I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. ugg boots london shop This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.I do not uphold this belief.ugg boots sale london I love getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and ugg boots new york, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves, hats and gloves.ugg boots london stockists I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. uggs new york sale So personally, buy ugg boots london I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.Based on the population of Oregon, ugg new york I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not, uggs new york of sale I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece! uggs new york on sale

glassjawsh

^ your irony amuses me

iamphoenix

i’m pretty hardcore…in my suicide note i mention fightlinker….

frickshun

I’m more “horrorcore”. Like Gravediggaz & Cenobites.

MadMan

G Funk

Nice, Oklahoma City bomber dude!

Fightlinker

I like the waiting period idea, I’ll see if i can find any code in the drupal library that would do something like that.

Oh, new captcha = 6 spam accounts a day instead of like 30 like the google captcha. I’m gonna keep switching em around this week in hopes that i can find a magic one no one has cracked yet.

frickshun

Ryan is gonna SOLVE THE INTERNET!! HUZZAH!!

Fightlinker

yeah i wish :-p

subo

G – That’s the Unabomber, not Tim McVeigh.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives