SPANK TANK: Meisha Tate’s camel toe vagina

Home Forums MMA Related SPANK TANK: Meisha Tate’s camel toe vagina

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Rodriguez 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rodriguez

I just got home from work, where I see sexy ass gurls all day but I can’t touch them (goddamn sexual harassment policy). I said to myself “Fuck this ‘Fight Hotness’ bullshit, I’m gonna show The Man what’s up by posting something I can pull my dick out to.” Seriously, I said it really loud. I kinda weirded myself out. Anyway, here’s screencaps of Meisha Tate’s taint from last Saturday’s Strikeforce show. I bet she follows that whole ‘abstinence while training theory’ because it looks her vagina trying to eat her shorts. With this performance she now ousts GSP for the Best Crotch In MMA Award. Cheers to Meisha for giving us a great sight on top of a great fight.

Rodriguez

This was renamed to Fight Hotness.

Letibleu

Is that what the girls at work say is the reason why you cant touch them?

CAP

Nice, pink shorts too so I don’t need to use my imagination as much! Mmmmeisha.

frickshun

I salute you.

PS: I think Ryan has become a feminist b/c his taste in chicks is like a chick’s taste in chicks. “Oh, she’s so empowered. Now THAT’S sexy.”

G Funk

^ He’s just doin it so the girls Roxy would like him.

iamphoenix

omg thank you ROD i thought i was the only one who noticed this…it was a three way fight between miesha and her engulfing vagina, and that one dude she eventually choked out

i’m still waiting on pics of the biebs training UFC in gsp’s shorts. now that’s hot.

Fightlinker

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives