Sporting event of the year is starting in a few hour’s

Home Forums Everything else Sporting event of the year is starting in a few hour’s

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jim

JMM vs Katsidis

Check it out, unless your queer!

iamphoenix

I’m totally queer.

subo

hour’s?

glassjawsh

ncaa tournament isn’t until march

good boxing on tonight.

dvr’ing as we speek becuase my son and his cousin’s are hear and i have to watch spongebob and avatar until at least his cousin’s leave.

frickshun

Watching now…..pretty good scrap. JMM is still outclassing every exchange!!

YEAH RIGHT

Wouldn’t say of the year, not even close. Very entertaining though.

Jim

Well, it was for me. JMM is a legend & I’ve been waiting for him to fight that Australian gentleman ever since the first Diaz fight.
    That’s definitely the fight of the year in my book.
    Boxing only really gets my attention 3-4 times a year now, so it’s something special when it delivers like that.

frickshun

Katsidis is nothing special. He’s a warrior. That’s his best attribute. I watched him waste his opportunity against Casamayor. Last night I watched him get pretty much tooled while he chased down a hall-of-fame counter puncher.

If JMM really does get another crack @ PacMan…..what can we expect? JMM got fucking housed by Pretty Boy Floyd. Although his previous fights w/Manny were close, will the “new improved” Manny absolutely whoop his fucking ass? I’m voting “yes”.

Fightlinker

Yeah but now it’s more about putting up ‘contenders’ to fight Manny rather than anyone who can actually challenge him because let’s face it, the only competitive fight for manny involves a dude in court for beating on his wife

Jim

IMO, Katsidis is still improving, outside JMM I’d take him over pretty much anyone @ 135. I actually had a small bet on him to get the TKO in 4th round.

JMM is a natural 125-130 pounder. He’s lost a lot of speed going up to 135 lbs & doesn’t wear the weight well.
    I don’t give JMM much of a chance fighting Manny at any weight over 130lbs either. But that said JMM is a fucking genius in the ring, so who the fuck knows until it happens. Manny is nothing like PBF, so it’s not going to look anything like that fight.

frickshun

You’re right, it will look worse b/c JMM has slowed while Manny has gotten bigger & stronger w/a more varied attack.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives