Stars

Home Forums Everything else Stars

This topic contains 40 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

No, not those faggy things in the sky. The ones that actually matter. Membership stars.

Now i get to judge you non-members and look down at you. 

Biiitches.

iamphoenix

I may not have a star, but I’m pretty much the leader of the Jackals.

glassjawsh

^ the sad thing is that in about a month you’ve crept into the top 5 p4p jackal rankings

edit: I’d be remiss if i didn’t mention that you’re number 1 in the “most likely to be inside frickshun” rankings

FiveBoltMain

Korean, you’re not the leader of the Jackals. We have no leader, that’s why this place is a mess. But I concur with Josh. You’re #1 in fricks eyes. Why don’t you two go get a room and make it official!

Omomatta

^True…and Frick doesn’t count, New Jersey isn’t even a state.

As for the leader of the Jackals thing…..You still stink like afterbirth yo. Stick around for longer than a few months first. Contribute on a regular basis, and then we’ll let you Indian wrestle FBM for the title of #1 Toadie.

Omomatta

^GAT DAMN!!! That star looks nice.

G Funk

Stars are super gay, understandable why you fags are goo goo over ‘em.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ‘MY FORUMS’ TAB GODDAMMIT!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGG!!

I know the faggy star was the easier thing to do, but comeon, it doesn’t do anything, kinda like FBM…

Omomatta

Come on G…he profiles women who like rap….that’s at least something.

frickshun

Phoenix co-wrote “Inside of You” from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. And yes, it was about me……

FiveBoltMain

G, them fighting words pilgrim!

Christ – I’ve been busy with some other shit unfortunately. Sorry for the horrifying delays. I’ll be able to donate some time tomorrow night. Sorry for the delays, and I’ll contact Ryan before then for the login info and save you faggots cocksuckers from having to scroll down to look at numbers.

PS – Clint’s the leader of the Jackals you dumb starless sack of shit.

G Funk

You would take that place if you actually put the ‘my forums’ tab back, I promise.

All Hail… phoenix is just a private give him a break

phoenix is just a private give him a break

You just don’t understand the military, Clint. If I go easy on him now, how will he ever be tough enough to be a real Jackal?

FiveBoltMain

DJ gets it. The only way to be a real jackal is to get a new asshole torn into you on a daily basis. It separates the pussies from the jackals :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives