twitter google

Stay Classy Canada…

Home Forums Everything else Stay Classy Canada…

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

i always knew canadians werent too bright, but never knew they were hateful racists also. a very sad display from a very sad people. however i will continue my yearly trip to quebec, where i usually bone 4-5 hot french canadian girls. when they see my chiseled american jawline (french canadian guys usually have no chin and bad bone structure) and hear my brooklyn accent (french canadian guys sound like sissys), the panties come flying off.
    ———————————————-

Philadelphia Flyers winger Wayne Simmonds, who is black, had a banana thrown at him from the stands on Thursday night during an exhibition game in London, Ontario, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

The banana was thrown during a shootout and Simmonds scored. The Flyers lost 4-3 to the Detroit Red Wings.

“At first, I thought I better get another shot if I miss,” Simmonds told the Inquirer. “But I did score, so that was good.”

Simmonds, 23, told the newspaper nothing like this has ever happen to him.

“I’ve never had a banana thrown at me before. That’s a first for me,” he told the Inquirer. “I guess it’s something I obviously have to deal with — being a black player playing a predominantly white sport. I’ve grown a lot playing in this league and throughout my whole life. I’m not going to dwell on that. It’s over with now.”

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7007219/fan-throws-banana-philadelphia-flyers-winger-wayne-simmonds

G Funk

So he didn’t eat it?

G Funk

Oh, and Brooklin accent = ear rape

iamphoenix

bananas have potassium. nothing wrong offering up some potassium to an athlete to help them score the winning shot.

agentsmith

Thing forgot to mention how his penis is much larger than Canadian penises, which he has proven through his own extensive personal research.

frickshun

My “Brooklyn” accent is NO accent.

CAP

^git adda heeea

frickshun

Seriously. My job has me calling all over the country. In 15 years, nobody has ever accused me of being New Yawka.

thingvolds

thats surprising. if i say something as simple as “orange” people ask me where im from.

CAP

^Do these people know the difference between a lisp and an accent? Too easy.

frickshun

^^A lisp involves “S” or “TH” sounds. Orange has neither. Stupid kick flip ollie sk8er.

I think you’re underestimating Vold’s lithp.

CAP

Fucking grammar nazis.

G Funk

HA! CAP got PWNED!

CAP

Yeah I’m sure he runs around only saying the word orange and nothing else. YOU TOOLS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives