twitter google

Subo is not a MMA fan.

Home Forums MMA Related Subo is not a MMA fan.

This topic contains 41 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

Subo is a Zuffa fan. I really don’t get how he can’t enjoy anything non-zuffa. It’s fucking ridiculous. 

He takes his nuthuggery to such an extreme he cannot manage criticize anything Zuffa related.

He has to just be trolling everyone.

It makes my head want to fucking explode. 

Grappo

Why so serious? I understand it can be irritating, but he wants you to be irritated. That’s the schtick.

Márcio

Way to state the obvious. The big mistery is why does Ryan give him a platform to spew is shitty propaganda. He’s not even a competent writer, I mean, english is my second language and even I can see just how bad he is. Nothing that he writes is funny, has any kind of original insight and more than once his posts have factual errors.

The good news is that I’m getting used to it, his obvious zuffa nutthugery used to agravate the shit out of me, but now it just feels pathetic.

Yeah no kidding. I don’t think his first step on the road to learning how to be a good sports writer/commentator or whatever he wants to be, is to learn to appreciate the sport objectively.

Frankly, he offends me. Haha.

glassjawsh

you guys
    are why subo is allowed to have a medium to write

I dont mind him
    and i kinda feel like the guys bitching about subo are 100000 times more irritating than the man himself

thats not entirely true
    HYHYPT is alright sometimes

^this

subo

I don’t support organizations that don’t pay their fighters and/or make the sport look bad. I go to local MMA cards.

YEAH RIGHT

Aww i love you too jawsh :]

“I don’t support organizations that don’t pay their fighters and/or make the sport look bad. I go to local MMA cards.” Because local cards pay their fighters sooo well. Tell me this Subo, where is a guy like Gilbert Melendez, or Joachim Hansen, or all the japanese fighters going to fight? You want to get rid of organizations like Strikeforce and Dream, where are their fighters supposed to make their money, which they live off of by the way. The UFC can’t have all of these fighters under their wing, so what the hell are they supposed to do? Fuck em right? It’s better they don’t fight at all and have to give up on their dreams than fight for a non-zuffa organization.

And the UFC is just a group of fucking angels right?

iamphoenix

i still don’t know who this subo guy is.

subo

DREAM DOESN’T PAY THEIR FIGHTERS

YEAH RIGHT

Okay, fuck dream. Why don’t you respond to the rest of my post?

And they do pay…it just takes em a few months.

ghostboner

Gotta say I tend to agree with Subo more often than not. He has never come across as a Zuffa lackey. If you want the local fighters to get paid, then go to the shows and take some friends and family.

glassjawsh

@ hyhypt – its called the straw man tactic, attack the weakest point while ignoring the strongest thus making you look like you have a stronger argument than you actually do

YEAH RIGHT

I know jawshsy, but im not going to let him sit there and do that. I feel a personal responsibility to shut him up.

im a shooter fan but im not gonna pay for a substandard game just because. Thats shits just dumb. Not all MMA is created equal… hate to say it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives