twitter google

Subo is not a MMA fan.

Home Forums MMA Related Subo is not a MMA fan.

This topic contains 41 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

thingvoids is an mma elitist. frickshun is right. jake would be frank if frank were an angry hyperactive negative nancy

thingvolds

^not true. i learn something new about mma everyday, and my perspective constantly changes. i look back at some of my old posts on mma boards and laugh at myself.

YEAH RIGHT

thingvolds

haha yeah. luckily i can always claim i was “just trollin”

frickshun

THAT WAS ANOTHER LIFETIME AGO!!

mmariusp

Comparing Subo to Dana is way off, he is more like Jerry Millen if anything.

Subo used to like SF but not after they signed Fedor, I used to like Fightlinker more before Subo started writing.

I like Ryans stuff, jake, Rodriguez, and Shawn all of them brings something to the table.
    Subo is writing the same stupid shit over and over and over again.
    I Can´t understand why anyone should hate every other organisation than the UFC.

G Funk

Jesus Christ people, the comparison wasn’t a personality comparo but a general positions piece.

mmariusp

Ok, i meant personality.. sort of, he comes off like a smug retard, just like Millen.

Subo needs to learn something.

And that something is that the UFC Heavy Weight Belt has no real legitimacy because no one guy has dominated all the other guys in spectacular fashion.

Trace the UFC HW belt and it’s lineage.

Tim Sylvia and Arlovski are the only DECENT heavy weights the UFC produced in that era. And they are both terrible.

Randy couture took it from Tim Sylvia and he is a 50 year old man.

Brock Lesnar is a WWE wrestler and he had troubles taking it from a 50 year old man.

Carwin beat him, but lost because he has no cardio.

Subo has to realize that Fedor is still the measuring stick of what a Heavy Weight can be, and until you beat him you’re not a legit world champion.

This will change if Cain, or JDS can beat everybody for years, or if Fedor starts to lose in spectacular fashion, but he’s still the man… submission loss or not.

Fedor has never looked like a total chump and been dominated from one end of the ring to the other, and he would most surly destroy Carwin, Lesnar, and just about anybody else but Cain.

GoldenArms

subo sucks at writing, isn’t funny or witty and knows nothing about mma

glassjawsh

@ fedorhaduken – overeem will crush fedor if they ever get around to it

also your subo hate is actually FEEDING HIM, if you hate him so much just ignore him, literally the only way to piss the guy off is to shut the fuck up about him

G Funk

^ Word

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives