twitter google

Subo’s writing

Home Forums Everything else Subo’s writing

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Millertime

Not nearly as entertaining as criticizing his writing.

frickshun

Haha….I was coming here to cuss someone the fuck out!!

glassjawsh

I like subo but i must whole heartedly agree

Nachtfalter

I like subo, too. And his writing. Although I’d agree giving him a hard time is even more entertaining. On an only slightly related note, isn’t it kind of weird to see him posting the exact same thing on FL and Watch Kalib Run? Lazy, lazy man…

UberShmact

You can like Subo but to be a hipster around here you need to make fun of him.

CRM_Stephen

I like to drink PBR while I bash subo.

/I actually like PBR
    //because I’m poor, not hip

DaddyPants

hipsters should just fucking die already. fuck people. especially the ones that are trying so hard to be cool. your fake love of PBR and your skinny jeans make me hate you.

i actually like Subo’s writing. yeah i said it. the issue i have with it is when he posts that shit on multiple sites. i’m one of those people that read fightlinker, watchkalibrun, and bloodyelbow (among others) everyday. and i have to say, its fucking annoying as shit when he posts the same article on all 3 sites, verbatim. usually they are good the first time i read them, after i see them on multiple other sites though they become filler. if i wanted filler i’d read sherdog. he’s a smart guy and is great on the podcasts, someone just please tell him to stop all the cutting and pasting, it really takes away from any intelligent points he’s trying to make.

also, please put him on the podcast with Snowden. i thought that was a given considering the pieces he wrote on him, but if its not then make that shit happen. someone needs to call that guy out on his Trollish ways. those two on the same podcast should be a hoot.

Millertime

Is his writing better than mine? Lets find out. Make him take the bet. If i lose, i leave and apologize. If i win, he quits writing at Fightlinker. Start a petition to get rid of me or more than likely get rid of Subo’s writing. I’m all about people chasing there dreams of being a writer. But, you shouldn’t be a writer on a legitimate website such as Fightlinker if you suck.

G Funk

Why don’t you write something and post to see if you’re even worth the internet text that you type? I think you hate Subo soo much cause you’re very alike personality wise but with differing opinions…

glassjawsh

Hammertime – at least subo is usually coherent, jesus dude, beyond gay jokes, subo and penis references what else do you even bring to the table. You’d lose and i wouldn’t miss you

Subo – take that bet, loser drinks piss

frickshun

^^Speaking of piss……Luke Cummo put on Facebook that he needed to drink some piss for his sinuses (or some shit like that). His own friends/family responded “Ewwww. FUCKING GROSS!!”

Millertime

Jawsh im not sure who you are but your taking the internet to seriously buddy.

sandstorm

ha this is funny. subos gotta be stoked to be gettin all this attention. funny shit. ive love to see a write off between them, loser drinks piss first, the ipecac, then gets cained?? i know these punishments have happened already, but all at once? epic

Millertime

Sandstorm i only do original pranks and bets. If he wins, i leave, if i win he quits writing at Fightlinker and cant post new topics in the forums. Either way, everyone wins.

Omomatta

Let’s be men here….
    The loser gets Indian Burns…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives