twitter google

Terrible card.

Home Forums MMA Related Terrible card.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

this card blew. watching brock run around shitting his pants was pretty fun to watch but watching diego sanchez have 15 minutes of sanity wasnt that great.

AZ Bored

I enjoyed the entire card except for the main event. Thats just because I am a sore loser though. But I love MMA in general and am pleased with most fights unless i have a favorite fighter of mine lose bad. Most people complaining shouldnt watch so much MMA and move on to other hobbies.

Marley Marl

I thought it was a good card but it ended up being pretty lack luster.

YEAH RIGHT

AZ-I’m with you, i enjoy about 90% of fights. The other 10% make up when my favoritest fighters lose or just lame ass fights. Most of those fights were lame. On paper that card blew, and the fights were slow paced and boring.

Mal

UFC kinda reminds me of when the fair came to town .All the carny folk come out of the wood work ..Cards should not be monthly they should have people build up to getting to the big leagues aka small shows building up to a main event every 6 months or so, the money , power struggle Dana White has will kill MMA in the end or maybe just the UFC .How long will people pay for a bad ride at a fair once maybe but people are tricked into these monthly events thru build up and are feeling ripped off in the end . The sport of it seems to be no longer and making more money as quickly as possible has taken over ..This is just my personal feeling or opinion .. The looks on peoples face`s coming into the ring and dana`s face after Brocks lose says it all ..Seems to me people will be reading que cards like WWE sooner than later . And now we have WWE confrontations happening at UFC are we about to see a partenership lmao who knows … A Mir vs Lesnar 3 is just sad as hell …

Fightlinker

There’s still way more good MMA going on in the UFC than bad. We all get so pissed off about Mir/Crocop fights because that’s not the norm. If this was boxing though, people would be like WOW MIR GOT THE KNOCKOUT! MASSIVE AMAZING GREAT TIMES. That’s how desperate they are for anything interesting.

frickshun

^^haha!! Very true.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives