twitter google

that fucked up/bizarre thing that happened….

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads that fucked up/bizarre thing that happened….

This topic contains 81 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Fizzy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Do you know what it’s like to be very good @ something that NOBODY CARES ABOUT?

That’s why I ended up here…..

Omomatta

“I looked like Rocky Dennis from Mask!!”

No Frick, not past tense….look like.

Omomatta

And actually, Rocky Dennis alias is Jake Rosholt.

http://o.aolcdn.com/os/fanhouse/content/mma/old/nissen.osterneck.jpg Stop hitting Rocky Osterneck!!!!

subo

I got the end of my middle finger on my right hand bit off by a horse when I was eleven.

glassjawsh

bringing this back “stuff i can get my retarded co-worker to say”

todays word: DA BOMB!

EDIT: SUCCESS!!!

Omomatta

I was almost eaten alive by a German Shepherd when I was 5. It mauled the fuck out of me. Luckily I jammed a wiffle ball bat down it’s throat. If you don’t believe me, look at the scarring on my back and bum region. (not you FBM) It decided to go to dinner that night. Stitches upon stitches upon stitches. Actually it healed quite well. I don’t care for German Shepherds very much.

CAP

Fuck German Shepherds. I was about 7 years old when I thought it would be a cool idea to get a piggy back ride from my godmothers German Shepherd. He didn’t think so and turned around and bit me in the face the second I touched him. Fuck German Shepherds.

FiveBoltMain

Don’t flatter yourself Omo. I have scars on my bum too :P

Omomatta

FBM….”on” and “in” are two different words.

frickshun

^^Ha!!

FiveBoltMain

The keyword is ON. They look like tiger stripes. I don’t know how I got them. Maybe I mutilated myself when I was a little kid :P

Omomatta

Well, we can at least narrow down how it didn’t happen:

1. You never fought anyone who was wearing an Iron Claw.
    2. Sliding in to third base shears skin, like nasty road rash.
    3. You skull fucked a chick so hard that while tears were streaming down her face, slobber was dripping down her chin and she was choking back vomit, she had no choice but to gouge your ass with her nails because clearly she couldn’t say the safe word.

glassjawsh

^ I know that chick!

G Funk

Fivebolt, that sounds like stretchmarks that I’ve seen chicks get in that area. Do you have a bangin man ass?

Omomatta

I just pictured FB, who I’ve never seen before, with a DUBesque ghetto booty. I bet he drives the boys crazy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives