that fucked up/bizarre thing that happened….

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads that fucked up/bizarre thing that happened….

This topic contains 81 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Fizzy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author

FiveBoltMain

I was at the fights biznatch.

subo

This fucking girl that I’m crazy about stops talking to me when she starts dating someone, a few months after finally giving it up. That was on valentine’s day – then a couple of weeks ago she SHOWS UP AT MY FUCKING HOUSE with a friend. I pretty much said go kick rocks and went downstairs, so she leaves.

Why bitches be trippin?

G Funk

Yes you previously posted this story and it proves you are very gay! Way Beyond Frick and FBM gay!

Omomatta

That’s saying a lot. Kudos Subos.

Giallo

when i was like 10 or 11 me and friends got/stole darts and dart board from a buddies house. we set the dart board on a tree in the park and played who can hit the fucking thing from the farthest away. as one friend is getting his dart, he began to walk away so another friend fired his away.
    as he’s walking away dumbass trips and falls, stands up and the dart smokes his right in the god damned eye ball and the pussy procedes to sceam like a little bitch running home. it was fucking disgusting, blood everywere but he never lost his sight in that eye just had to were glasses. It was the 80′s so he’s lucky we weren’t playing with lawn darts that day.

Omomatta

Fucking Jarts was the best game ever.  They’re illegal in the US, but they still sell them in the UK. 

frickshun

^^Dude…they should be illegal EVERYWHERE!! Check this shit out: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/15852/the-incredible-jorts/

Letibleu

dude, i was eating celery with ricotta. i had to stop cause the ricotta looked like cellulite.

Omomatta

On top of those awesome Jorts, I thought only fat guys wore muscle shirts to show off their jelly-cannons.

Giallo

Dude, why were you eating that shit?

Around the same time i rode my bike down some stairs, well the front wheel went sideways about half way down. flipping over i landed face first on the pavement breaking my nose (its still crooked) and strapping the shit out of my face. I have scars around my left eye and forehead which have served me well for lying to pick up chicks.

CAP

Wow same thing happened in my neighborhood with a kid taking a dart to the eye.  Was stuck wearing coke bottle specs ever since.  This kid and his brother would always derail our baseball games when they would fist fight in left field.  Slobberknockers.

One time…
    when I was riding my bike in second grade the road was raised and had gravel on the shoulder I veered off the side and the gravel made my tires slip and I wrecked face first.  Next day I went to school with my face all scabbed up some kids thought I had peanut butter and jelly on my face.
    Real talk.

Letibleu

When I  was a kid I was at my friends place playing with remote control cars. There was a dirt hill we could not get up because of lack of traction. His older brother decided to stud the tires with screws. He had the car upside down and got both back wheels with a few dozen screws in them. With the car upside down he gave it full throttle to test the new studs.

It failed.

the screws all came loose from the soft rubber. on of them nailed my friends brother directly in the eye, directly in the in the pupil. Only the screw head was sticking out. It was really nasty. Poor guy screamed the entire way to the hospital. he couldn’t blink.

Today he is the only one in his family that does not require glasses.

Omomatta

This one time when I was a kid I was doing this one thing and got hurt real bads.  (I just wanted to feel like a part of something)

Letibleu

you broke your mini kid penis in your friends butt?

Omomatta

Yes, yes I did.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives