The moments to forget

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads The moments to forget

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Sometimes we have those moments we would like to forget. This is my attempt at a never ending thread.

Could be that fat girl you woke up to this morning and don’t remember how you got there

Could be that embarrassing moment you had at your girlfriends parents house

Could be that burrito you had yesterday

Could be the Kalib Starnes fight! (Ok that one applies to all of us)

pewnt

Picking Ken-Flo to beat Maynard. I knew Maynard was to good at his game for Kenny to beat him, but I still made a $20 bet (between friends).

Re: Kalib Starnes,
    We did get the “Rock Hammer”, and one of the most epic post fight crowd reactions from that pile of shit.

Kalib on big screen – BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Rock on big screen – YEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Plus a Rocky “If I can change” speech. Almost made the fight worth watching.

Omomatta

Silva/Franklin 1

Silva/Franklin 2

glassjawsh

didn’t i already start this thread? —–> http://fightlinker.com/that-fucked-upbizarre-thing-that-happened

oh well

Letibleu

sorry glassjaw, I didnt know.

I was there live when Kalib fought Nate. I had cheap seats but I still got to see fans throwing stuff at him and his team as he walked back to the backstage area after the fight.

frickshun

Jawsh–>I disagree (faggot).

I’d like to forget the time yesterday when I was playing Boom Blox on the Wii, cocked my arm back to “throw” in the game, and ELBOWED MY DAUGHTER SQUARE IN THE MOUTH. Blood & swelled lip immediately ensued. My response was “Why the fuck did you sit behind me?? You saw me playing!!”

Omomatta

Do you know how many times I’ve sent my kids across the room simply by turning around. I’ve gotta start putting bells on those little people or something. They love to sneak up on me and stand directly behind me and then….BLAM!!!!! You’d think they’d learn……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives