twitter google

think it’s about time the UFC looked into signing kawajiri

Home Forums MMA Related think it’s about time the UFC looked into signing kawajiri

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hayes 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

Admittedly, I’m a unrepentant mark for the crusher. I’ve been on the dudes nuts since I first discovered the gomi fight. he’s given us absolute wars at 155. if you haven’t seen his fights against Eddie Alvarez or a prime takanori gomi (or jz calvan or the first malendez fight for that matter) you are doing yourself a disservice. this is a guy who in the last 7 years has only lost to gomi, aoki, alvarez and malendez, all of whom are/were top 10 fighters and all of whom are much larger than him.

he hasnt lost in since dropping 145 he’s absolutely wiped the floor with the 3 mid level fighters he’s faced (Joachim Hansen, kazuyuki miyata, Donald Sanchez) and if dream isn’t planning to give him a shot at takaya for the belt (who he’d absolutely smash) the UFC should absolutely scoop him up and throw him in their with a top 10 opponent.

I’m not saying he deserves an immediate shot at aldo, but 3 consecutive first round submissions against mid level opponents (along with a 31-7 career record) is exactly the kind of resume that gets fighters a call up to the big show.

if you take a look at the bottom of the top ten at fw it includes names like chan sung jung and Diego nunes and I like the crushers chance against either of those guys. hell I’d even think a fight between him and hioki has the potential for an instant classic.

(to take this a step further look how similar kawajiri and Kenny florians careers match up, both made a name at 55 but took a shit in their biggest fights, the argument could even be made that kawajiri’s list of opponents is more impressive overall, and they gave florini a title shot after one shitty fight!)

Interested to know what you cock snorklers think

what say you??

glassjawsh

ugh. absolutely said absolutely 3 times in one paragraph. stupid tiny iPhone screen makes it almost impossible to review your work. but its not like any of you illiterate fucks will even read that far….

japanese fighters suck dick

I would enjoy seeing him try himself at the 145ers in Zuffa, but I think he’ll have to defeat a couple of american small show fighters before they call him.

Letibleu

Joachim Hansen vs Tatsuya Kawajiri

AMAZING FIGHT!!!!!!

Kawajiri has a lot of balls!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKAcU2aln9w

Totally wiped the floor with him.

glassjawsh

he submitted Hansen at a dream event last year in a fw fight. the shooto fight you just showed was from 8 years ago at lw

Letibleu

he is so old. he looks like an aged child

glassjawsh

the guy is 33. which I’m pretty sure makes him younger than you

Letibleu

he looks better in b leagues, keep him there.

33 in japanese mma years is like 66

CAP

I just remember Melendez smashing him.

hayes

As an
    Coach Outlet Online
    American socialite and hotel heiress, Paris Hilton has built up
    Coach Outlet Online
    a global brand on her sexy image — and sometimes very
    Coach Factory Outlet
    few clothes.But many believe she has gone a step too
    Coach Outlet Store
    far in opening a store selling luxury items in the Muslim
    Coach Outlet
    holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Hilton’s rise to worldwide fame
    Coach Factory Outlet
    was boosted in part by a homemade sex movie that
    Coach Outlet
    went viral online in 2003, days before the debut of her
    Coach Outlet Store Online
    reality TV series “The Simple Life.”This does not sit well
    Coach Factory Online
    with many in Mecca, which attracts three million Muslim pilgrims
    Coach Factory Outlet
    from around the world every year.All Muslims who are able are
    Coach Outlet Online
    expected to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime, and non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the city.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives