twitter google

Todd Duffee Cut from the UFC. No Really.

Home Forums MMA Related Todd Duffee Cut from the UFC. No Really.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/9/7/1675415/more-ufc-goodwill-todd-duffee-cut

“A little more than one year after Duffee burst onto the UFC scene with a seven-second knockout of Tim Hague, the 24-year-old is no longer employed by the sport’s largest mixed martial arts promotion.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) learned of the UFC’s decision from multiple sources with knowledge of the move, and Duffee’s manager, Alex Davis, confirmed the report.

Davis declined to comment further on the matter or speculate as to the reason behind the UFC’s decision.”

Lets list the reasons why:

1. Duffe looked like a douche bag getting KO’d by Russo. Throwing lots of punches and looking like superman is all well and good, but if you can’t finish a fight and try something a little different I’ll say your skill set sucks.

2. Duffee IS a douche bag. All interviews, tweets, ect i’ve heard from the guy makes me think he’s only in it for the money, has no passion to win, and has a shitty attitude. Maybe he’s just

3. He pissed off Dana?

4. Dufee is injury prone at an early age.

5. Roids?

Who knows.

Schrute Boxe

we’ll know soon enough.

but it all likelihood, the UFC is a privately-owned enterprise and if they don’t like what you’re about, then you’re outta there…

…usually for a year, 2 years tops and then you’re back like nothing ever happened.

subo

Not enough info yet to responsibly report anything other than he got cut – looking forward to both sides of this. I’m tempted to just write a “Duffee is an ass according to manager” piece, but that would be irresponsible.

Supernatural

This is gay as AIDS.

frickshun

I saw a Doofy interview on MMA Live before the Roosauw fight. He was very humble & said he deserved none of the hype he was getting.

I’m sorry to see him go….

glassjawsh

^ this. bizarre story

Marley Marl

The interviews i’ve seen he’s come off like a nice guy. Like watching him fight.

subo

He also used his Twitter to bitch about the UFC pointing out that he used to work at Dairy Queen. Gross’ Twitter says everyone around this that normally talks is keeping quiet.

Wow

I think it was less him being humble and more him playing down expectations.

He knows he’s not that good and got lucky.

frickshun

Tanhauser–>you got lucky that your mom had an incompetent doctor mangle your abortion.

Omomatta

The fact that he worked at DQ makes him that much more appealing to me. I mean, come on, he got to use the blizzard blender yo. I’ve been dreaming about that for years. And everyone knows that the hot chicks work at ice cream joints….well, maybe not in Jersey…sorry Frick.

frickshun

Omo–>you do realize you’re about 10 yrs too old for hot young chicks, right?

Omomatta

I was thinking more like 15, but thanks for the vote of confidence. It really means a lot.

glassjawsh

worst day of my life was when i woke up and realized I was too old to date high school girls. my 26th birthday was rough

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives