twitter google

TWO FIGHTLINKERS!!!!

Home Forums Everything else TWO FIGHTLINKERS!!!!

This topic contains 101 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

^ taste fail

GoldenArms

I just talked to Garth, he says he’ll come back if subo is banned.

G Funk

Garth>Subo

frickshun

Don’t be mad just b/c “your music scene” REJECTED YOU.

FiveBoltMain

Why you pouring salt on an old wound?

and just to get creepy, DJ ThunderElbows has been my favorite poster here for a long time. Funny, witty and level-headed be he.

I miss koolpaws.

Oh, and CRS, he was bonerific.

glassjawsh

^ gay (the answer is either iamphoenix or G Funk anyhow, used to be TakeItEasy though, that guy was cool)

I’m not witty, Remco, you’re just slow; You compensate by having the best Username in the history of the site. I’ve always thought it was either brilliant, or you actually were Remco Pardoel. You’ve never posted that much, always lurking, so it’s extra funny when the name pops up from time-to-time.

And I totally miss Koolpaw’s demeanor and wacky Engrish, but he simply LOST it during the CRS affair. I still gotta laugh that he left. I mean, he just flipped. The. Fuck. out.

subo

GoldenArms is a LIAR. Garth was here for a chat recently, so fuck everyone that wasn’t there.

Rod – It’s pretty much just here and Cageside now. They took WKR to a nice farm upstate, where he can run around and play with bunnies all day. It would have been selfish to keep him here.

yeah right they took it out back and shot it in the face.

kentyman

Ah, the ol’ Clint Kitten Technique.

(I’m still not cool with that, BTW.)

I loved the guy who took it over and killed the humor of WKR … Black Lesnar I think he was called.

Didn’t seem to understand the concept of tone in the written word and how rude and dismissive his is. A lady was sad because the only nice place to read up on MMA was turning into his hostile fanboy soapbox and his response was line-by-line hostility.

That’s why I lost my respect for Subo when he started writing there.

Fightlinker

nice gif, kenty :-)

site was ok but not updated that often

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives