UFC 120

Home Forums MMA Related UFC 120

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Omomatta 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

frickshun

iamphoenix–>Are you in the US and A? Since it’s free for me, I’m quite pleased w/the card. Are you saying it’s the same or worse than a TUF Finale or UFN card? I say it’s better & am looking forward to it.

For the record: I don’t like BizPing & Sexyama is way overrated, but the fight should be mildly entertaining. And as overrated as Hardy & his punching power are, he’s a tough bastard. Scrawny Condit (who I DO like), will have trouble finishing him (whereas Hardy has a chance of landing a bomb of Condit).

Fightlinker

It’s free for everyone. Yay for the fact that UK cards suck!

iamphoenix

the only fight i’m interested in is condit and hardy. the rest are just whatever. and i’m in korea, so everything is shown on AFN. but i don’t have a tv, so i go to isohunt….

FiveBoltMain

No tv but you have a computer & internet?

frickshun

^^Also, he has no keyboard or mouse. And only gets to use the monitor on alternating Tuesdays.

Sexyama is overrated? He has two less than impressive UFC fights and greasing incidents going for him.

iamphoenix

…how did you know frickshun?

Jim

Got a 100 bucks on Bisping, Hardy, Kongo, Queiroz, McSweeney

mamoru

I made a bunch of dumb bets on this card to try and make it more interesting.
    Actually feeling kinda good about my Akiyama/Broughton/Condit parlay, but I know one of those guys is going to fuck me over.

But the REALLY dumb bet was Akiyama/Cantwell/Gustavsson.
    Good thing I’m too poor to lose big.

Fightlinker

I’d have just bet 100 on pyle at +300. Definite edge on that bet

So will this stream live at 3?

Are we gonna have a chat?

Millertime

http://www.veemi.com/watch?v=mmatv14

Already up and rolling foold

subo

Pyle was a brilliant bet

Jim: LOL at betting Hardy. I’ll be sure to make betting posts from now on so that doesn’t happen.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives