twitter google

UFC 125 Prelims on ION TV

Home Forums MMA Related UFC 125 Prelims on ION TV

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FiveBoltMain 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

It airs on Dish Network on channels 216 & 217

The rest of you will have to get off your lazy asses and look it up at

• Marcus Davis vs. Jeremy Stephens
    • Josh Grispi vs. Dustin Poirier
    • Phil Baroni vs. Brad Tavares

This is the first time I have heard of Ion in the UFC mix. I’ll take it. I was hoping to see the Antonio McKee fight as my wife went to school with Jacob Volkman. (Chiropractors)

ion is the least watched of the major networks… less than mynetworktv. they used to play bodogfights a few years ago.

Yeah um let me add another cable package to get prelims…

It will help with pirating at least.

if you get spike then you get this shitty channel. it also broadcasts over the air in shitty areas

G Funk

“Hey Dana, Coker here. Hey, I got an idea for your next event… you know how you often show the prelims on Spike, cause it’s a channel that everyone gets and is now pretty much synonymous with the UFC brand? Well fuck that, I say put ‘em on a channel that no one’s ever heard of and isn’t even available in many centers let alone outside the US.”

“Holy fuck, Coke… that’s a fucking awesome fucking idea. Fuck!”

Somebody remind me to order the PPV 24 hours in advance so I can watch the prelims on my Roku.

I have WOW internet and cable, I have both Spike and Versus (VS. is in hd but spike isn’t for whatever fucking reason) but no HDNET (sadface) and no ION.

I can search but I doubt this channel is available.

I get all these channels. And Dana personally calls to remind me to watch the prelims….

Ion can be picked up by rabbit ears.

Rogers Sportsnet East will be carrying prelims in Canada.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.