UFC 142 Free on Xbox

Home Forums MMA Related UFC 142 Free on Xbox

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MadMan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

MadMan

Install a UFC app on Xbox and watch 142 for free. Sounds like an allright deal.
    I can’t give my opinion as i do not have an xbox…good luck

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/67202/xbox-live-free-ufc-142-jose-aldo-vs-chad-mendes-when-you-install-ufc-app-via-xbox

iamphoenix

i don’t have one as i sold mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAP

Want to buy one? hahahahaha

Thought it was only free for the ones that got boned on 141.

iamphoenix

nah…was thinking about buying a N64 or supernintendo…probably super nintendo because Mega Man.

or like, getting one of those game emulatar things online…not sure how to do that. i’m not that smart.

derp.

mmaddict89

it didn’t work on my 360
    game emulatars can give ur computer really nasty viruses, i used them quite a lot a few years ago

iamphoenix

but like, virus emulators though right?

mmaddict89

the virus i got from 1 emulator was a virus that completely fucked up my old computer

Letibleu

What if your computer was already completely fucked and the emulator was an HIV?

I think God hates you like he did the Jews for a while.

mmaddict89

my computer was like 2-3 years old and didn’t have any problems, totally fucked it up, unless u know exactly what ur doing or have a trusted friend who knows what hes doing i wouldn’t fuck with emulators, as u can probably tell, i didn’t know what the fuck i was doing, and managed to completely trash a computer that i had taken really good care of

mmaddict89

and btw u r correct to assume god hates me

Letibleu

now go drink some piss.

Get your emulators from the people who make them and you’ll have no problems.

ROMs can be tough to find safely, so that might’ve been your problem.

G Funk

My gaydar is buzzing in this thread.

mmaddict89

yeah after that i just ended up buying a sega genesis and super nintendo at a flea market for cheap
    i don’t know enough about emulators and roms to do it correctly so i don’t do that shit anymore

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives