UFC Stream–High Quality!!

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads UFC Stream–High Quality!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Just kidding, you faggots!! I prefer not to get Ryan sued by the UFC.

This is actually about food (b/c although I’m skinny, emotionally I’m a fat fuck). What’s the last great meal you got from a restaurant? I mean not your stupid home-cooked spaghetti & ketchup dinner (yes, I used to eat that as a kid).

I had a spectacular shrimp & risotto dish last week from an Eye-talian jernt. How’s about you??

G Funk

Spaghetti and ketchup?

This weekend we went to a small Brazilian restaurant that specializes in crepes. I know, Brazilians and crepes? But these are fantastic crepes, very healthy and tasty. Wayy better than the french restaurants around(good soups but horrible crepes) The french crepes that I’ve tried are way too rich & gooey.

A couple days before that we ate at this nice I-talian place and I had the egg-plant as usual(It’s the best fucking eggplant)

agentsmith

Went to the Keg for the first time in a couple years the other night.  Other than that I’ve been eating pretty awesome at home.

frickshun

Is “The Keg” some kind of amazing restaurant everyone in the world should be familiar with? Or is that what you call your boyfriend’s asshole??

iamphoenix

remember that story about chongs i wrote about when i posted the alternative alternative poster for ufc 127…the one about steak and real eggs. yeah. that one.

and there’s this other place called manchu pichu, awesome Peruvian food. rice, beans meats’s…it’s all great. coca cola in glass bottles with korean writing on it. the place is small, and once like, 10 people are inside it’s packed but there’s a 40 inch tv mounted on the wall playing spanishy music video’s with half naked latino girls with big asses and tits. it’s awesome.

FiveBoltMain

Haha, penix is into chica bonitas :P

I’m going to go to a cafe that’s on Main St. I hear it’s suppose to be good. We’ll see if the misses likes it.

iamphoenix

i’m into half naked chicks with big asses and tits.

your woman sounds fat.

subo

Awesome thread title idea.

scissors61

Went to the Keg for the first time in a couple years the other night.

Fuck yeah, love the Keg. For my part, had a pretty amazing meal of spring rolls and banh mi from a Vietnamese place over in El Paso the other day. Well worth the drive. 

FiveBoltMain

It’s phat boy wonder. Get it right.

glassjawsh

^ pic or we’re all going assume she is fat/a farm animal

scissors61

i heard the real reason pluto got taken off the list of planets is cos joan’s woman ate it 

G Funk

^ BAAM!

Predator8u

As a former super heavy-weight I have the appetite that could feed a family of 14 for 2 weeks in most of the world. but lately i’ve been eatting a SHIT LOAD of just whole Grain oats w/lite coating of flavor. It’s the BULK FOODS you get at the poor peoples costco/winco/sams’cult. I love buying BULK.

iamphoenix

^ i’m never going to read anything you ever post ever again ever. ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives