twitter google

Wandy punks chael

Home Forums MMA Related Wandy punks chael

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

Kinda. Haha its just funny chaels reaction, check it out: [youtube O_JLbe-RnDw]&feature=player_embedded Go to like 3:50 thats where the action starts. 

Also, on the subject of getting punked, heres mauro nearly shitting his pants:

[youtube s4oJsSnmGkw]&feature=player_embedded

Classic bas.

I love it.

FUCK fael Sonnen.

And yeah.. knowing that Maruo is a depressed guy… not so funny.

FiveBoltMain

I wouldn’t really call that getting punked. It’s more like Wandy put Sonnen in his place.

mamoru

“And yeah.. knowing that Maruo is a depressed guy… not so funny.”
    Actually, that just makes it funnier.

Because, fuck Mauro.

frickshun

Wandy vid was nothing special. Mauro’s vid had me cracking up.

Supernatural

How is that punking Sonnen? If Chael could even understand his tribal accent, he seemed to pretty much dismiss everything he said. Chael couldn’t give a fuck…and let’s be honest, he would tool Wand in the Octagon.

YEAH RIGHT

if tool means lay on him, i agree. And if you ever heard chael speak he says he’s the scariest person in the lockerroom and nobody will even look him in the eye. Sure you can say he didnt care what wandy said, but he didnt say anything back, he didnt defend himself he just took it like a little bitch. Even if you want to call it wandy putting him in his place, its still the same shit. He said keep talking shit and ill knock your teeth out, and chael thanked him for putting him in his place.

subo

Maybe they should do that fight now – make everyone hate Chael even more by putting him against everyone’s best friend

frickshun

We have a saying in Brooklyn…….”Wanna buy some crack?”

glassjawsh

“Sure you can say he didnt care what wandy said, but he didnt say anything back, he didnt defend himself he just took it like a little bitch”

I suspect that a lot of the reason that chael wasn’t responding to wand was because he could barely understand anything he said. (and didn’t have the benefit of subtitles)

chael just wanted him to stop speaking his devil language

glassjawsh

my thoughts on mauro: if you are a douche bag (and mauro renallo is reportedly a huge one) then depression can actually help you make a change. it sucks (i battled it in high school) but if you come out the other end a better person (i did) then its worth dealing with the crap (in retrospect at least)

Fightlinker

on a side note, who wanks to Jennifer Wenk?

Fightlinker

because i do

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives