twitter google

Welcome to Adlinker Annoying Errors.com

Home Forums Everything else Welcome to Adlinker Annoying Errors.com

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Spicoli 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Spicoli

I love this site’s blogs and information, but cannot stand the new look and functionality.

Today is the first day I’ve even had all the background and boxes layout correctly, but now I’m still getting assraped by popupads and expanding banner ads and I always get a Error message in the lower righthand of my screen.

What
    The
    Fuck?

So, do I have to pay money to actually see a legit and properly formatted page?

Fightlinker

The new design just went up yesterday, we’re working on ironing out all the strange bugs people are telling us. As for pop-ups, tell me what the names of the advertisements are and I’ll have them removed from site circulation. Hopefully it won’t take us too long to iron everything out

Spicoli

That makes sense then about the site. I do like the new look though.

Here is the code I got out of an error from my browser in the lower lefthand:
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0)
    Timestamp: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:26:53 UTC

Line: 4
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/fightlinker.fsv/home;sect=home;fantasy=no;game=no;tile=1;dcopt=ist;sz=728×90;ord=6202591223?

And here is an ad that just popped up for classesUSA:
    http://c5.zedo.com/jsc/c5/ff2.html?n=305;c=2115/1;s=729;d=17;w=720;h=300

glassjawsh

^ stop using IE dumbass, switch to chrome or opera and you wont have these problems

iamphoenix

i’m using firefox and this site loads up just fine. no pop ups for me either.

Fightlinker

Heh we do strive to make sure the site works okay on IE :-p

Thanks for the info Spicoli, i’ll see what I can do re: the error. But the popup url doesn’t load anything for me. What’s the company or product or scam the pop up is advertising for? If I know that I can talk to our ad peeps

subo

Fuck IE

Omomatta

I had to covertly load firefox @ work. I can’t believe I worked that hard for FL. But then again……I am a Jackal.

frickshun

Wah wah wah

G Funk

I’m on IE and have the settings adjusted where I don’t get any pop-ups except for Lauren Thompson with her college football preview. That sneaky bitch!

My pop-up block notifier tab is always bleeping with every FL page though.

Fightlinker

Goddamnit. Selling out sucks

G Funk

Yeah, but it pays da bills!

Spicoli

in response to being called a dumbass…

Hey you fucking retard, a website should work in all browsers or it’s not a well designed and functioning website.

A dumbass is someone that can’t solve a problem but just gives up and moves on. “Just use another browser, why fix it?” What a cunt.

Spicoli

If I pay for membership do all the ads go away?

Omomatta

Spicoli has a point.

@Frickshun….go fuck yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives