Wha happen?

Home Forums MMA Related Wha happen?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Leopoldoo 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

i have no idea what any of this is about

iamphoenix

http://puntsandbunts.tumblr.com/post/46254066420/so-here-is-that-derek-suboticki-post-about-ariel

so i just read it and i still don’t know what the fuck is going on. i’ll go away now. bye.

Just to be clear – one of your arguments is that you’re actually 27 and not in your thirties, therefore making it okay for to act like a petulant little bitch on the front page of someone else’s site?

Leopoldoo

One Piece Costumes is the biggest manga in Japan. Know what that means? Yep, there happens to be lot of One Product cosplay. Technically, One Product is for young kids, but older people as well really like it and really get into the story.Let’s take a look at some — certainly not all — of the best One Product cosplay the globally web has to offer.  There are a lot of numbers in One Product, and not every character is revealed here, such as some of One Piece‘s main ones. That’s… OK!Have a look as you figure out the One Product cosplay expert or expert.”

cheap cosplay outfit:  www.cosplaysuperdeal.com

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives