twitter google

Who do you hate more?

Home Forums MMA Related Who do you hate more?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Well, Jackals, Chael is at it again. This time, he’s calling out (kinda) bisping. 

He says some pretty funny shit in an email to Joe Silva: 

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.
    Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

I would probably say i still hate Chael more, but dammit if he doesn’t make me laugh! 

G Funk

I’m not fond of Sonnen, but watching him fuck Bitchping up would be fun.

i don’t care for either.

id like to see Sonnen against Fitch but only if it was at 2x speed

Sonnen vs Bisping would be funny to watch but not enough damage would be done.

how long do you think it took him to come up with that mincing train sentence? 

do you think the dictation voice inside his head is as annoying as his actual voice?

i would die happy if both of them humiliated themselves, like a simultaneous tap out/knockout a la maynard/emerson

dislike bisping

dont care either way about sonnen

wish fitch would die of aids

I still laugh at how Sonnen is all of a sudden a major player. Nobody gave two shits about him til he opened his mouth and talked out his ass. But I’m down for anyone crushing Bisping and Sonnen probably would. I’d rather see Vitor whip him.

Hard to believe Fitch doesn’t have aids with all the guys he’s humping.

In my opinion, aside from his personality, Chael Sonnen is the 185-lb Jon Fitch.  He came within a cunthair of jonfitching his way to a belt, and the only reason people ignored it while they give Fitch shit is because everyone’s so pissed at Silva for his jackassery.

I agree on the comparison with Fitch. I also think if Anderson wasn’t injured he would have made Chael look like the beeotch he is.

Bisping is awesome…

G Funk

^ His majesty of Jack Black has returned!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.