Why is Shawn Tompkins a god trainer with a record of 0 and 4 in mma with tapouts from strikes

Home Forums MMA Related Why is Shawn Tompkins a god trainer with a record of 0 and 4 in mma with tapouts from strikes

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mal99 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Mal99

How is this guy with his YMCA type karate training a god trainer ?? He tells his fighters in matches they are losing they are ahead so keep it up just to lose clearly pointed out by Joe Rogan ..And on top of that he use to tell he fighters at team tompkins they didn` t need jiu jitsu …I know a guy who went there to train jiu jitsu and was told no guy in pajamas could train them shit …Not a harp on him just curious about the hype .. 0 and 4 in mma is not good unless you want to learn how to lose you ok lol ..When i watched Mark H in his first UFC match run around the ring { i think he fought spencer fisher maybe } full out back turned running so to not get taking down i was appauled ..The match where monkey from behring jiu jitsu took out his one fighters and shawn left him there and exited the arena only to have the people he fought against help his fighter was outrageous … I just wanna see what everyone else thinks about him …Watch the video at combatlifestyle.com about him getting arrested its quite funny he is telling the story about punching out a pimp only to be corrected by Krystof i think saying no dude you beat up his bitch lol

yeah his record speaks for itself… he should only be a kickboxing coach

YEAH RIGHT

That paragraph was pretty hard to read…and i didnt know mark homminick was famous enough to call him mark H. I thought you meant mark hunt for a second.

Anyways, I really don’t like Shawn Tompkins, just as a person.

glassjawsh

durrrrrr greg jackson urrrrrrr

ive never liked marc lemon

Mal99

SRY for paragraph had wisdom teeth out today so still trying to wake up lol

Mal99

Who is marc lemon lol

thats what i call him ;) of marc lame-one

subo

Those who can, do.
    Those who can’t, teach.

those who can’t teach, blog

godzillad

He’s a kickboxing coach, not an MMA coach. Guy only took fights in early TKO shows because that’s how he was able to get the promoter to book his guys on the cards.

Motherfucker wasn’t a fighter, he was a kickboxer. Imagine Couture vs. Toney, but instead of the side-choke it’s just weak ass punches from mount. Yeah.

iamphoenix

who said tompkins was God’s personal trainer? I don’t think that would be the case. Highly unlikely and too miracley to be true.

Omomatta

those who can’t blog…..write for FL.

was that too low?

FiveBoltMain

^ Nah, it was perfect.

frickshun

Those who can’t get laid, use Anime frames for their av’s.

I’ve always said Tompkins is weak. Didn’t think anybody else cared enough to discuss him. Once you show up to a fight w/frosted tips, the betting line against you doubles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives