Why the fuck is this place so boring now?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Why the fuck is this place so boring now?

This topic contains 82 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Millertime

discuss

i think its hard to follow whats new and the design is kinda bland right now

iamphoenix

there hasn’t been a murder here yet…

YEAH RIGHT

Word clint. I fear the end of FL :/

It just doesnt feel the same. The “my forums” section would make it much better, i know there working on it, just sayin.

subo

Oh for fuck’s sake. I’ve been accused of being a lot of things but boring ain’t one of them. Moving websites iz teh hard

Omomatta

Because it takes for fucking ever to load the goddamn threads. All of the good jackal threads are fucking gone. Messages don’t automatically load….the ads are fucking irritating………I know I’ve got about 20 more. Let me go and check my list.

Millertime

Maybe I’m just one of those old guys who bitches a lot and says “back in my day this place was way fucking cooler.” I remember in 2008 when this place was the shit. Now, it just feels so lame. There’s no content and changing the looks of the website doesn’t do anything. Give me a Chanel purse full of shit and its still a purse full of shit.

why do you want a purse you big homo

Millertime

Lol. I’m just saying somebody needs to buy me a Chanel purse cause all my friends have one. Don’t you love me?

glassjawsh

its probably my fault

I expected the purse, but am genuinely surprised MillerTime’s posting in a non-subo thread.

Millertime

“I expected the purse, but am genuinely surprised MillerTime’s posting in a non-subo thread.”

I’m bored of Subo, just like all his ex-girlfriends told me i would be.

subo

Are you saying you’ve been swimming in my wake of pussy? If that’s the case, honestly, I need to message you about omething-say eally-ray oss-gray.

variable

@Omo about the ads, yeah they suck. I loaded up FL with internet explorer just to see, and I was surprised by how many there are. If you want to eliminate them just use firefox with ABP and add a few subscriptions, boom no ads.

i use ABP but the keep FL regular so i can support communists like Ryan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives