twitter google

Why the fuck is this place so boring now?

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Why the fuck is this place so boring now?

This topic contains 82 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Millertime 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

subo

Why can’t you see who’s online? I have it on the left side of my screen.

iamphoenix

^You’re such a fucking liar subo. I wish God knew how to hate you.

Stellar53

Subo, you must have a special page, I don’t

frickshun

Stellar–>I have it as well. It’s half-way up on the left.

Stellar53

probably don’t get it because I don’t have a star

You are correct sir.

iamphoenix

I refuse to pay 20 dollars for a star. Is there really more content that I’m missing out on because I certainly don’t feel the need to find out the hidden fightlinker anal cavity of depressed homosexual fat men with back acne mouth breathing on my internet screen scratching their dandruff on keyboards already glazed with jizz fingered cheese puffed hands raping the shit out of the secret Fl wolfpussy and laughing at me because I refuse to pay 20 dollars for a star…is there really more content that I’m missing out on-(loop this 20 times)

G Funk

No there isn’t much more than an extra pod-cast lately. Back in the day you got unlimited posts, extra pod-casts and written posts. New site has unlimited posting anyway and Ryan never writes special articles for paying members. You help out the FL cause when you cough up the Jackson you Jew! I know privates don’t make much but you don’t have any expenses fucker now hand over the cash!

FiveBoltMain

^ Ha!

iamphoenix

ha! never paid 20 bucks for a star and i’m a star member because i sucked ryans dick.

Omomatta

Frick’s gonna be PISSED!!!

Letibleu

HA! For me it was only a handjob AND I got a T-Shirt because I looked at his eyes when he finished.

Omomatta

Suckers! I just threatened to not only not pay him…..but take his lunch money….AND steal his best friend Jake. (who I would have promptly returned due to irritation)

subo

Hah!  All I did was contribute tens of thousands of words and dozens of hours of audio content!

Omomatta

^The buttseks was just a bonus!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Archives