World Will End Tomorrow 8/23, I'm 100% Sure or I Will Never Post Again

Home Forums Everything else World Will End Tomorrow 8/23, I'm 100% Sure or I Will Never Post Again

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

According to the KGB and Rasputin, the world will end tomorrow. Luckily I am an Eagle Scout, skilled survivalist and prepper and master of several martial arts, so I should thrive in most doomsday scenarios. I hope you all have been heeding my warnings of the upcoming apocalypse and are sufficiently prepared, because there’s only room and supplies enough for me and three others in my upstate NY cabin and bomb shelter.

KGB’s archives revealed some secret documents in which Grigori Rasputin known also as the Mad Monk, announced that the world will end on August 23, 2013.

In classified notes, religious mystic Gregory Rasputin claimed the Doomsday would come in 201311 pages of a top secret file containing documents written and signed by Rasputin, nicknamed by many the “Devil Monk”, came out to light from the KGB archives. American political scientist David W. Norvalk deciphered some of them and found that Rasputin predicted major events in Russian and humanity history. “In the remarkable document, Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin predicted the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 and the assassination of Tsar Nicholas and his family.

He anticipated the emergence and dominance of Hitler, first moon landing and the collapse of the USSR “, says the researcher. “Soviet leaders kept these papers secret because Rasputin not only predicted the appearance of communism, but announced also its end,” said Norvalk.

thingvolds

It was nice knowing all you FL’ers. I’m afraid this is the last time I will be able to communicate with you all, as there will be no internet service once the EMP bomb or solar flare wipes out the entire N. American power grid.

Morghen

What was the other thing you swore was going to happen or you were never going to post again?

Andy was going to lose to Sonnen or something, wasn’t it?

Good times.

glassjawsh

HA!

CAP

The aliens saved us again!

thingvolds

Yes CAP it seems that we were able to raise the alarm well enough that a mysterious and powerful ethereal force spared us from impending doom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Fightlinker

Login

Archives