WTF Rumble weighs in at 197!
January 13, 2012 at 11:19 pm #27806
Everybody thought the move to middleweight would alleviate these problems. How the fuck does this happen?January 14, 2012 at 12:30 am #147200
Apparently Rumble was better suited to WW. He actually made weight there once, I think.January 14, 2012 at 12:44 am #147202
i was unaware that ufc 142 is this weekend…you know, even though i’m on this site all the time…i don’t know who be fighting yo.
maybe he didn’t know what the limit was…
is this fight still on?January 14, 2012 at 1:17 am #147204
He is fighring on. Here is the card. Some interesting fights on it.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Chad Mendes (144)
- Vitor Belfort (186) vs. Anthony Johnson (197)*
- Mike Massenzio (184) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186)
- Carlo Prater (170) vs. Erick Silva (169)
- Edson Barboza (154) vs. Terry Etim (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
- Sam Stout (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (250) vs. Ednaldo Oliveira (229)
- Yuri Alcantara (145) vs. Michihiro Omigawa (146)
- Ricardo Funch (170) vs. Mike Pyle (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Felipe Arantes (145) vs. Antonio “Pato” Carvalho (144)
* – Missed 186-pound limit; fined 20 percent and must weigh lighter than 205 by tomorrow for bout to take placeJanuary 14, 2012 at 1:19 am #147205
We should get the MMA online community to band together to force him to change his fighter nickname to something embarrassing until he makes weight 3 times consecutively.January 14, 2012 at 3:03 am #147221
I would agree with you, but I can’t think of anything more embarrassing than missing weight by 12 lbs after you move up a weight class.January 14, 2012 at 3:17 am #147224
i weighed 197 onceJanuary 14, 2012 at 4:26 am #147234
i guess he loves cheeseburgers to fucking much….maybe he should get a colonic or whatver the fuck gabe…i can’t remember his last name did on TUF 5January 14, 2012 at 4:33 am #147236
cake rudigarJanuary 14, 2012 at 4:43 am #147239
dude said he was on weight 3 hours prior to weigh ins but doctor made him drink all kinds of liquids. Means he dehydrated with almost 6 liters of liquids in less that 3 hours since he was 12 pounds off at the weigh ins.
dont make sense,\\
DANA has since said win or lose his job is on the line.January 14, 2012 at 4:52 am #147241
awww yeah rudigar, it’s sad i remebered his 1st name
i don’t buy his excuses, this dude has made the 170 pound weight limit before now he can’t make 185, i smell bsJanuary 14, 2012 at 5:20 am #147252
too much Popeye’s and grape sodaJanuary 14, 2012 at 4:48 pm #147303
The prelim card is straight outta 2007!January 14, 2012 at 6:05 pm #147316
ugh this card is pretty weak, hopefully it turns out enterntaining
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- robthom on Belfort Feels He Knows Where To Exploit Chris Weidman
- JoeRoganIsAnnoying on Live Coverage Of UFC On FOX 12: Lawler Vs. Brown
- robthom on Stop The Presses: Gustafsson Hurt, DC In To Face Bones
- robthom on Here We Go! Weidman-Belfort On Deck For December