Don’t mind me, I’m just updating the list of shitty things that keep happening to James Irvin. Do you think it’s a gypsy, voodoo, or God related curse?
- fell out of cage in Strikeforce vs Bobby Southworth, injured leg
- knee exploded vs Thiago Silva at UFC 71
- got illegally KO’d by Luis Cane at UFC 79
- broken foot cancels fight against Rashad Evans at UFC 85
- got hooked on methadone for broken foot
- got suspended 9 months for being hooked on methadone for broken foot
- blew out his knee again, which cancels his comeback fight against Drew McFedries at UFC 98.
- blew out his knee AGAIN, which cancels his comeback fight against Wilson Gouveia at UFC 102.
Poor James Irvin can never seem to get a leg up on life. He needs to put his foot down and get shit together. I have no doubt he will shoot up the rankings then.