- Evan Dunham – “Sabotage” by The Beastie Boys
- Melvin Guillard – “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes
- Mirko Cro Cop – “Wild Boys” by Duran Duran
- Matt Serra – “Gonna Fly Now (Rocky Theme)” by Bill Conti
- Joe Doerksen – “Takin’ Care of Business” by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Pat Audinwood – “R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.” by John Mellencamp
- Mark Hunt – “Can’t Stop” by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- TJ Grant – “By the Sword” by Slash (feat. Andrew Stockdale)
- Ryan Bader – “Feel So Numb” by Rob Zombie
- Chris Lytle – “Lights Out” by P.O.D.
- Sean Sherk – “Wait” by Earshot
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira – “Da Rockwilder” by Method Man & Redman
- Thiago Tavares – “Capítulo 4, Versículo 3″ by Racionais MC’s
- Frank Mir – “Amazing” by Kanye West (feat. Young Jeezy)
- Jeremy Stephens – “Memories” by David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi
- Sean McCorkle – “I Made It” by Kevin Rudolf (feat. Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne)
- C.B. Dollaway – “Highwayman” by Johnny Cash
- Julio Paulino – “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus
Most Ironic Song Choice in Retrospect: It’s a tie between Frank Mir and Joe Doerksen.
Most Appropriate Song Choices in Retrospect: Mark Hunt’s Red Hot Chilli Peppers song from 2002, which just happens to be where Hunt is stuck. Sean McCorkle – from forum troll to UFC fighter. He’s made it.
The WTF Award: Julio Paulino, who may be the first MMA fighter to enter the cage to Miley Cyrus
Meathead Selections: Sean Sherk and Chris Lytle both go for some straight up Mountain Dew XTreme Anthems.
Worst Johnny Cash Song Ever: The Highwayman, picked by CB Dollaway. Technically it’s a ‘Highwaymen’ song, where Johnny Cash teamed up wit the likes of Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson. I’m sure they had a great time smoking weed, but the song sucks.