- Was UFC 166 an awesome UFC or what? Too bad TJ Waldburger’s memory of it is completely blank from his walkout to about this coming Wednesday.
- I feel cheated that KJ Noons fought without his grand bouffant.
Mandatory Credit: Mark D. Smith-USA TODAY Sports
- Is it wrong to be pleased that Jessica Eye and Sarah Kaufman beat the crap out of each other?
- Nate Marquardt either needs to retire or get back on the TRT. He’s getting killed out there.
- Props to CB Dollaway for proving yet again that the Krav Maga eye-gouge technique is superior to anything MMA’s got. If he were allowed to bring weapons into the cage, Tim Boetsch would’ve been dead for sure.
- John Dodson has come a long way from his days as a part-time lawn jockey.
- I want Gabe Gonzaga to keep winning for no other reason than we’ll get to see that goofy victory face he makes some more.
Mandatory Credit: Andrew Richardson-USA TODAY Sports
- Not only could I see Diego Sanchez’s brain through that awful cut he sustained, but I could clearly see the words “chronic traumatic encephalopathy” written on it.
- Roy Nelson – why, man? Just why?
- Cain Velasquez’s win was so convincing, I’m now certain that when he fights Junior dos Santos at UFC 178 and UFC 184, he’s going to beat him then, too.