- Alptekin Ozkilic’s nickname is “Turkish Delight”. Go ahead, put that nickname into Google. I dare you.
- Abel Trujillo’s beating of Roger Bowling was so thorough, afterwards he went back to Bowling’s locker room, rifled through his stuff, and took Bowling’s wallet. AND BOWLING SAID NOTHING.
- Cody McKenzie’s shorts still had a price tag dangling from it, and Big John McCarthy had to rip the tag off mid-fight. If McKenzie’s utter lack of strength and conditioning training didn’t clue you in that he cares nothing about MMA, leaving the tag on his shorts should make it pretty clear.
- Zach Makovsky was a Bellator champ who got cut after losing a split decision, and had a dominant Octagon debut. Remind me again why Dana White thinks Ben Askren isn’t ready for the UFC?
- One day Bobby Green is going to fight with his hands down and some dude is going to knock him the “f” out. And it will be awesome.
- Ryan LaFlare fought just a few weeks ago, and was a late replacement. Haha, Court McGee, you suck.
- Congrats Mac Danzig for being the second-worst TUF winner of all time. (Efrain Escudero, who was cut from the UFC a long time ago, was the worst.)
- Michael McDonald, it might be time to go see a dermatologist for that funk on your back.
- I’ve seen Demetrious Johnson fight many times, and that was not Demetrious Johnson. A KNOCKOUT? SERIOUSLY?
Front-Page Photo Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports